MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Tze Shan

LIMA AIR SHOW

when is the exact date? sure cant go since I've got a lot of plans in December...... even new IC still yet to be done tongue.gif

10 n 11 only for public? before that for who? unsure.gif

any package? of all a sudden manage to get some time and made that weekend free smile.gif

but still in planning phase..need to see budget and day planning since maybe will come with some friends....yet to be confirmed....

looking forward to my 1st LIMA experience rolleyes.gif

10 n 11 only for public? before that for who?  unsure.gif

16463[/snapback]

for those 'businessmen' and aircraft buyer..LIMA was held not just to show the public..the real purpose is business! and i heard that Malaysia decrease their $$ to buy jet fighter, tats y some company r not coming in full-force sad.gif  Red Arrow and Blue angle not coming too right?

rolleyes:

any package? of all a sudden manage to get some time and made that weekend free  smile.gif

but still in planning phase..need to see budget and day planning since maybe will come with some friends....yet to be confirmed....

looking forward to my 1st LIMA experience rolleyes.gif

16463[/snapback]

no need any package..just go to Kuala Kedah or Kuala Perlis..get into a ferry, go to Langkawi..ok! or u can travel to Langkawi by plane too.. cool.gif

Edited by Min Chun

99.9% will be in LIMA'05 only something left to do... My MyKAD is Missing but I have two ID card no worries.. 'Yang Baru Hilang Yang Lama Ada' thinking to do some part-time job after SPM also get the driving lisence. biggrin.gif

No Income laaa.. doing free scenery saja. My Mon will kill me if the electric bill raise up next month. sad.gif

Limit on PC and PlayStation.. Realy miss my PS now. sad.gif still stuck under my bed.

Edited by Ibrahim

No Income laaa.. doing free scenery saja. My Mon will kill me if the electric bill raise up next month. sad.gif

Limit on PC and PlayStation.. Realy miss my PS now.  sad.gif still stuck under my bed.

16555[/snapback]

oops Ibrahim...your PS stuck under ur bed ar..or ur mum wanna stucked it one.haha..SPM gonna finish soon mah..can play and do more scenery then.. tongue.gif

No income..find Gavin,Emporor Kong, Azhan or Walter also can tongue.gif

i know Min Chun, but going with friends.....and all under some budget....must calculate somemore..... laugh.gif

got an offer from LYN awana porto malai for RM100 per/room....still yet to confirm smile.gif

i know Min Chun, but going with friends.....and all under some budget....must calculate somemore..... laugh.gif

got an offer from LYN awana porto malai for RM100 per/room....still yet to confirm  smile.gif

16658[/snapback]

wah AWANA ar..so far from the town..KUAH town..but i think quite near the airport..although actually i'm from langkawi..but i dunno lgk well. tongue.gif

BUT i know there r a lot of 'place' to let u spot aircraft near the airport...great view!

Cheers!

wah AWANA ar..so far from the town..KUAH town..but i think quite near the airport..although actually i'm from langkawi..but i dunno lgk well. tongue.gif

BUT i know there r a lot of 'place' to let u spot aircraft near the airport...great view!

Cheers!

16680[/snapback]

not so sure of going...still yet to make my new IC sleep.gif

not so sure of going...still yet to make my new IC  sleep.gif

17998[/snapback]

oo..my IC has no "MyKad" words on it..so i need to do again for new one in Langkawi..I just arrive from Langkawi 2 hours before.. tongue.gif

Ok Guyz !!!! WHo Here Will GO FOr LIMA FOr 10-11 Dec.. ???

i'll be going. but...on the 8th. a day trip.

18478[/snapback]

8th.. You Get SOme Pass Kaa.. That Day for Trade Visitor Right ???

8th.. You Get SOme Pass Kaa.. That Day for Trade Visitor Right  ???

18480[/snapback]

yaya..just 10-11 open for public.. tongue.gif

If i am there..i can get the PASS too! Sadly..not in Malaysia during that time.. sad.gif

hmm..i saw some jet fighter and MH 747 pics in Kwong Wah Newspaper just now..so i think there will be Queen of The Sky too..but neither MPB nor MPD ! mad.gif

MWS, spotters..BE READY for LIMA!

MWS, spotters..BE READY for LIMA!

19019[/snapback]

No Worry. Norman A Ready There.. laugh.gif

Sign in to follow this