MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
M. Sofian H.

Penang Airport Upgrade

Dude... That's low. Hahahahaha... Let's give Penang a break lah, it DOESN'T look like Puduraya. I'd be happy if Pudu looked anywhere near that!

no offence... just the concept too looks-a-like. the only thing they don't have is the manila card. :rofl:

i believe the red-blue company need more break. :pardon:

AirAsia

hey, tat's me in the photo!!! the AK staff standing on the right of this photo.. Sofian, when did you take this photo? how come i was caught unaware?? Well, it's fine.. I'm lucky to be captured.. hehe.. The new place is pretty neat, but the facilities are pretty low grade.. Visit the place again & you'll get what i mean.. New check in counters, however... most of the weighing scales are faulty.. Next time anyone wants to visit PEN apt, gv me a call la, i'll bring you around..

Cheers.. I'll have to say, it's a nice photo, a very pretty one... cos u have me in the photo.. hahahaha!!!

Laaa ye ka!! if i not mistake, i take this pic last week. I always going to the airport to help my uncle as Tour Guide. Next time i will call u.

Hope u msg me ur handphone number!! Victor, u work with AK? ticketing or sales?

Currently now i stay at Padang, Indonesia for 5days.. wachaaa!!

.....the concept too looks-a-like. the only thing they don't have is the manila card. :rofl:

Not only that lah. You also need evidence of cut throat price competition (everyday low fare promo ?) and the people hawking you tickets even if you so much as look in direction of the booths !

But hey, give it time, I'm sure the atmosphere can be recreated up north :D