MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Yong

Melaka International Air Carnival 2007

Thanks for the updates Louis... :clapping:

Arrangement of aircraft for static display not much different then the

one I atended in '99 & 2000 (when we setup Flightsim booth...)

no prob norman....arrangement still the same??hope their event will be not the same..if not means boring :mellow: .....hehe..y this time u guys never set any booth here??? :rolleyes:

louis, i think we went there at the same time, did u c me? im wearing read t-shirtbring your junior together!

i think maybe i saw u ...i am wearing black shirt...coz i felt like seeing someone that even i dunno but seems i know...hehe :pardon: .....

anyway...i think i saw u when i was here seeing this skeleton plane... ;)

image042mq8.jpg

no prob norman....arrangement still the same??hope their event will be not the same..if not means boring :mellow: .....hehe..y this time u guys never set any booth here??? :rolleyes:

i think maybe i saw u ...i am wearing black shirt...coz i felt like seeing someone that even i dunno but seems i know...hehe :pardon: .....

anyway...i think i saw u when i was here seeing this skeleton plane... ;)

image042mq8.jpg

No invitation this year... last time we were invited by DCA (they used to organise

the events... but not now...)

That ultralight.... wished could fly with it... imagine shooting the air carnival

from the air, without any aircarft body restrictions... :rolleyes:

louis, i think we went there at the same time, did u c me? im wearing read t-shirtbring your junior together!

Are u going there on Sunday Tze Shan? Can i hv your contact number? Mine is 012-6814885 or 013-3749999.

I was at the carnival with my friend. I was with Tze Shan but I lost track of him right after I bought some tags at the souvenir booth.

Azuddin

I was at the carnival with my friend. I was with Tze Shan but I lost track of him right after I bought some tags at the souvenir booth.

Azuddin

i went to mfa to find my fren since he waited for so long d hahaha.... sry bro

i went to mfa to find my fren since he waited for so long d hahaha.... sry bro

No problem bro, thanks for the ride.

Azuddin

I went there just now late noon around 2.30 p.m with Simon. There is nothing much about it. Anyway we met Tze Shan a short while before we left.

more planes

image028gp3.jpg

Is that a Piper Warrior from Singapore Youth Flying Club on the extreme right (in dark blue & yellow color)?

Thanks for sharing! Louis. :good:

Is that a Piper Warrior from Singapore Youth Flying Club on the extreme right (in dark blue & yellow color)?

Thanks for sharing! Louis. :good:

yeah it is singapore youth flying club...9V-BOE

Sign in to follow this