MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin P K

How fast websites respond to current events

Was on SingaporeAir.com just now, and immediately saw a travel alert regarding the latest coup in Thailand.

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/cont...iastory/BKK.jsp

Went to MalaysiaAirlines.com, nothing there. I remember the last time when Heathrow was under heavy security alert, the MAS website did not announce anything on their website but only after a few days have gone by. Goes to show that MAS needs to invest more on their web front! :rolleyes:

And I went on to book a ticket from KUL to BKK.

On AirAsia.com, they announced that they will begin operations from Suvarnabhumi Airport. However, nothing was mentioned on the MAS page during booking. So I am assuming MAS will operate from the old airport?

Edited by Edwin P K

Went to MalaysiaAirlines.com, nothing there. I remember the last time when Heathrow was under heavy security alert, the MAS website did not announce anything on their website but only after a few days have gone by. Goes to show that MAS needs to invest more on their web front! :rolleyes:

They updated already I think, may be due to the internet speed......have you wonder how wayyyy slow Malaysia internet :pardon:

Back to the topic,

MH should take their website seriously, they should told the pax with latest info, MH pax will be chaos when the first flight take of at different airport and they hv to decide which one to go, BKK or NBK if they take this unseriously. But I doubt all this, the pax must been informed thru email contact thou not from their website.

Ugh. MAS IT department is anything but ahead in the IT world, so no surprises there.

IT department? Oohhh~ I thought if you outsource it, you don't have to even THINK about it!! =@ :rolleyes: :rofl:

Sign in to follow this