MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
kandiah k

KLM to KUL/CGK

Is it true that KLM is reducing capacity to KUL and CGK in the new winter timetable ?

I was browsing through www.amadeus.net and it stated KLM flying daily to KUL and CGK except Mondays and the return trip being daily except Tuesdays. A reduction in capacity and frequency at a time when MH and KL are so called considering increasing services into KUL ?

:help: :help: :help:

Kandiah,

KL0809 ex AMS on wednesday has been cancelled for this Winter season, meaning no KLM arrivals/departures on thursday at KUL, reason the modification programs of the WBC of the 747 fleet.

No idea if MH will increase capacity/number of flights to fill the gap.

All remaining KLM flights WILL operate KUL-CGK-KUL this period...

Winter schedules lists departure ex AMS on days .2..5.7 as 744 (full pax) and days 1..4.6. as 74E (combi)...

Hope this clarifies...

Kandiah,

KL0809 ex AMS on wednesday has been cancelled for this Winter season, meaning no KLM arrivals/departures on thursday at KUL, reason the modification programs of the WBC of the 747 fleet.

No idea if MH will increase capacity/number of flights to fill the gap.

All remaining KLM flights WILL operate KUL-CGK-KUL this period...

Winter schedules lists departure ex AMS on days .2..5.7 as 744 (full pax) and days 1..4.6. as 74E (combi)...

Hope this clarifies...

Hi Pieter!

:help: Short clarification from me ... the whole family and me will be flying (in fact we have paid and obtained our tickets) KUL-CGK-KUL on 18 November (KL809) and 25 November (KL810) (Saturdays both ways) :clapping: It will be a full pax 744 and not the combi 74E, yes :huh:

By the way, wouldn't it be more economical for KLM to operate the 772 for this route :nea:

Hi Pieter!

It will be a full pax 744 and not the combi 74E, yes :huh:

By the way, wouldn't it be more economical for KLM to operate the 772 for this route :nea:

First of all: thanks for choosing KLM for your trip to/from Indonesia :good:

Hope, your wife, you and Nurarina, Nuralisha, Adam and Anas will enjoy the flights ;)

Indeed, both saturday-flights are planned to be full-pax versions of the 744...

Ofcourse, the 772 is more economical as the 744, however, it lacks the cargo-capacity needed for this routing; closest KLM 772 destination for you to see would be MNL B)

closest KLM 772 destination for you to see would be MNL B)

Pilipina Ako? :rofl:

Wala !!! :lol:

(sorry guys, OT, but couldn't resist :pardon: )

First of all: thanks for choosing KLM for your trip to/from Indonesia :good:

Hope, your wife, you and Nurarina, Nuralisha, Adam and Anas will enjoy the flights ;)

Indeed, both saturday-flights are planned to be full-pax versions of the 744...

Ofcourse, the 772 is more economical as the 744, however, it lacks the cargo-capacity needed for this routing; closest KLM 772 destination for you to see would be MNL B)

Thanks for your response Pieter :clapping:

I knew you'd have a peep at my booking ... you missed my little baby girl, Nur Ashrina, flying with an infant ticket though :)

KLM is the cheapest option to fly to CGK in November ... even cheaper than AK (for a return flight), and in AK you have to pay extra for your meals and there's no way I'm flying without having meals served onboard, especially with the kids around :rolleyes:

My only wish is that I won't be getting the PH-BFA (City of Atlanta) again (got that one twice :angry: ), as that was the bird I flew on during my trip to MAD via AMS in May last year ... a KLM Asia would be nice :D

Edited by Hisham Albakri

Thanks for your response Pieter :clapping:

I knew you'd have a peep at my booking ... you missed my little baby girl, Nur Ashrina, flying with an infant ticket though :)

KLM is the cheapest option to fly to CGK in November ... even cheaper than AK (for a return flight), and in AK you have to pay extra for your meals and there's no way I'm flying without having meals served onboard, especially with the kids around :rolleyes:

My only wish is that I won't be getting the PH-BFA (City of Atlanta) again (got that one twice :angry: ), as that was the bird I flew on during my trip to MAD via AMS in May last year ... a KLM Asia would be nice :D

Sorry about your baby girl: missed her, because she's not entitled to a seat :sorry:

Today's flight (tomorrow in KUL) will be operated by PH-BFH, Sneeze's favourite, in KLMasia colours; it's a full pax version (converted from Combi) now...You might have the BFB 'city of Bangkok' with the new flat-screen displays in Economy...your Moslem-meals are all recorded, btw ;)

Sorry about your baby girl: missed her, because she's not entitled to a seat :sorry:

Today's flight (tomorrow in KUL) will be operated by PH-BFH, Sneeze's favourite, in KLMasia colours; it's a full pax version (converted from Combi) now...You might have the BFB 'city of Bangkok' with the new flat-screen displays in Economy...your Moslem-meals are all recorded, btw ;)

Anything but the PH-BFA, please ... I need variety Pieter :) I was also told by the people in KLM in KUL to call them back sometime in mid September for the seats allocation. I've requested 2 consecutive rows of seats A B C or H J K ... can't help it, I need window seats, especially with the 2 boys, Adam and Anas around :o

Sign in to follow this