MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Keith T

AA LHR-USA first class for only GBP400++ one way

It's a one way fare only and must commence from LON. I priced a LHR-JFK one way for only GBP413, inclusive of taxes.

Book at www.expedia.co.uk (click on 'single')- books into A class, special expedia fare, good for mileage accrual on AAdvantage but will yield no or little mileage on oneworld partner FFPs.

More details of the deal here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581700

Unfortunately the fare is only one way - which means pay through the roof if you want to fly F back, or fly back in economy.

Note to mod: oops no idea why I posted this in the Golden Lounge. would you be so kind as to move this to 'general aviation'? Cheers.

Edited by Keith T

yeah I saw this, EXTREMELY tempted, but alas, it's only one way..!!

If i had the Benjamins, I'd definitely go for it! Get it as your own birthday gift or something :p

Yeah, thought this would be aviation related :)

yeah I saw this, EXTREMELY tempted, but alas, it's only one way..!!

If i had the Benjamins, I'd definitely go for it! Get it as your own birthday gift or something :p

Yeah, thought this would be aviation related :)

Unfortunately I've already redeemed an award booking on AA J FRA-ORD, DCA-ORD-FRA for my end of year trip to Europe/USA - will cost me USD100 to cancel it. :(

Edited by Keith T

Unfortunately I've already redeemed an award booking on AA J FRA-ORD, DCA-ORD-FRA for my end of year trip to Europe/USA - will cost me USD100 to cancel it. :(

Cancel it!

USD100 compared to a GBP400 bargain for FIRST CLASS TICKET...priceless!! :drinks: :blink: :drinks: :blink:

Cancel it!

USD100 compared to a GBP400 bargain for FIRST CLASS TICKET...priceless!! :drinks: :blink: :drinks: :blink:

It's still paying more money. I do have a budget for my trips. ;) And I'm not banking additional mileage on oneworld I'm afraid - letting my AA Plat status lapse in Feb and maybe pay for Qantas Club membership should domestic travelling increase. But I'd have LH SEN till 2009. :D

Edited by Keith T

It's still paying more money. I do have a budget for my trips. ;) And I'm not banking additional mileage on oneworld I'm afraid - letting my AA Plat status lapse in Feb and maybe pay for Qantas Club membership should domestic travelling increase. But I'd have LH SEN till 2009. :D

Go on with ur trip, with Plat, may be you can get upgrade, but Biz out/to US always full.

I think the one way F fare is not cheap.........just my thought. With less than GBP400, you can get a R/T LHR-JFK in Economy. On VS, you can fly JFK-LHR-JFK for as low as GBP 211!

Edited by Seth K

Go on with ur trip, with Plat, may be you can get upgrade, but Biz out/to US always full.

I think the one way F fare is not cheap.........just my thought. With less than GBP400, you can get a R/T LHR-JFK in Economy. On VS, you can fly JFK-LHR-JFK for as low as GBP 211!

Yes but it's the value of it - just a fraction of the normal cost for an F fare.

If I were not paying for an F fare on TG and LH to FRA I'd definitely go for it.

Yeap, usually they stay for a day...when they come to work and realise the 'mistake' of course they will amend it!

It's really really a good deal...I mean first class....£4000 pounds dude!!! Even if it was 1 way

Yeap, usually they stay for a day...when they come to work and realise the 'mistake' of course they will amend it!

It's really really a good deal...I mean first class....£4000 pounds dude!!! Even if it was 1 way

I don't think this was a mistake. It's an A class fare - special fare bucket.

No worry Keith, this deal come a lot of time! Mostly I know bout CO, cuz I live at their home base :D

Sign in to follow this