MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
simon T

Real-world pilots in this forum

captain, i do realize it isnt easy piloting an airplane with all the factors simon mentioned. what i wanted to say was that landing wasn't a pleasant experience. my apologies if i offended anyone unintentionally.

chill dude..no worries! :drinks:

captain, i do realize it isnt easy piloting an airplane with all the factors simon mentioned. what i wanted to say was that landing wasn't a pleasant experience. my apologies if i offended anyone unintentionally.

No worry mate.

No need to be apologetic, Sir. As a paying customer whose life is in the pilots' hands, you have the right to complain. :good:

.ny

No need to be apologetic, Sir. As a paying customer whose life is in the pilots' hands, you have the right to complain. :good:

.ny

true true.. :) the customers remain our top priority when we fly..besides,you are the reason we're flying the aircraft.. ;)

Sign in to follow this