MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

Case closed on Indonesian passenger who hit & spat at MAS stewardess

Not another one!

===

Wednesday, 19 June 2013 18:47

Case closed on Indon passenger who hit & spat at MAS stewardess

The Consulate General of Malaysia in Medan, North Sumatra, announced on Tuesday that it had closed the assault and spitting case committed by an Indonesian passenger against a male flight attendant with Malaysian Airlines.

Malaysian Consul General Noor Azhar Hajis said the case had been settled amicably out of court by both disputing parties.

"The case is closed. The Malaysia Airlines management has forgiven the offence committed by the passenger against the flight attendant," Noor told The Jakarta Post on Tuesday.

An Indonesian passenger with the initials MA hit and spat at a Malaysia Airlines flight attendant named Jessi as the plane arrived at Polonia International Airport in Medan on June 17. As a result, the plane's captain, Kamarul Amin, delayed the return flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

MORE: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=116412:case-closed-on-indon-passenger-who-hit--spat-at-mas-stewardess&Itemid=2

hmmm...rudeness again of an MH steward?

Maybe he was just tired after doing multiple sectors and this pax just didn't seem to understand on the need to put the seat upright despite the announcements made...maybe the seatback couldn't be put upright due to some fault...and the steward is not an engineer....

Title says 'stewardess', story says 'male flight attendant', name is 'Jessi', and original story from 'Jakarta Post'. I bet we'll hear more of this!

"He rudely pointed and asked me to put my seat in an upright position. He should have been more polite. I was annoyed, so I spat at him," MA said.

I guess I know what to do the next time I'm annoyed with someone.

Well, for as long as both parties could resolve the issues amicably, then so be it.

We may never know how or what the settlements are between them, but we hope that such air-rage will not be a trend.

Sign in to follow this