MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
flee

No money to fly

someone should compile a list of all these failures and publish them to remind the gov that someone does remember !

the lists should be publish and shown to all ordinary M'sian where ever they may be, especially to eligible and sound minded voters. showing the list to the govt/politicians will not change a thing. with the A400s & EC725s coming soon, i bet those birds too will fly for a year or so and then store indefinitely.

the lists should be publish and shown to all ordinary M'sian where ever they may be, especially to eligible and sound minded voters. showing the list to the govt/politicians will not change a thing. with the A400s & EC725s coming soon, i bet those birds too will fly for a year or so and then store indefinitely.

I think that the A400s should be OK as they are under RMAF. RMAF will use them to supplement/replace the C-130s.

Can't remember why the EC725s are ordered - are they meant to replace the Nuris?

I think that the A400s should be OK as they are under RMAF. RMAF will use them to supplement/replace the C-130s.

Can't remember why the EC725s are ordered - are they meant to replace the Nuris?

Yup, they are meant to replace the ageing Nuris. i seriously doubt the number of EC725 would be sufficient to totally replace the whole lot of Nuris. best bet would be, half the Nuris would be phase out and cannibalize for spare parts. while the other half remain flying until the RMAF gets enough funding to buy new batch of helis.