MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ikman Ikreza

MAS Sued For US$80 Million

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 6 (Bernama) -- Malaysia Airline System Bhd (MAS) is being sued by U.S GIRO - Warranty House International, Inc. for alleged breach of contract and fraudulent misrepresentation and is seeking damages of up to US$80 million (US$1=RM2.98).

In a filing to Bursa today, MAS said it was served with a complaint in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma on Aug 22, 2011.

Without elaborating on the litigation, MAS said it was reviewing the complaint with the assistance of external counsel.

-- BERNAMA

Source : http://bernama.com/bernama/v5/newsbusiness.php?id=611827

Through Google I found the Warranty House International website - which deals with aircraft parts warranty apparently.

Warranty House International

Funny thing is, for a professional company, they did the most un-professional thing of using an image taken out of FS9 on their header!

Edited by Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

Through Google I found the Warranty House International website - which deals with aircraft parts warranty apparently.

Warranty House International

Funny thing is, for a professional company, they did the most un-professional thing of using an image taken out of FS9 on their header!

I saw on their website, AirAsia one of the clients?

It's probably the easiest way to get the angle of shot you want... That's why, maybe... :lol:

Sign in to follow this