MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azuddin

KUL-LHR on 6th Feb 2006

Hello

Just would like to know, anybody here know which 9M-M?? will be flying for KUL-LHR route for February 6th 2006. Just concern because my dad will be traveling on this flight for his business trip to Luanda this monday. I'm wondering that he might be on MPD or MPB. He travel on this route every month, but never been on either MPD or MPB.

I screwed up on the title, it suppose to be 2006 not 2005.

Azuddin

Edited by Pieter C.

I screwed up on the title, it suppose to be 2006 not 2005.

Azuddin

Dude, same with me, everytime I write down date, I put 2005 too :lol: , just a question where is Luanda, heard that, but where? :)

Dude, same with me, everytime I write down date, I put 2005 too :lol: , just a question where is Luanda, heard that, but where? :)

write or type in wrong year always happen to me whenever a new year came :angry: , good thing i wrote the right year during writing my essay in my final paper last week, right or wrong year is not in the format anyway :D must have been the brain is not yet updated to new year :lol: :lol:

Luanda is the capital of Angola which is in South Africa. it's one corrupted country, at least not as bad as Nigeria.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

I think you need to change your title

how do i do it? start a new topic?

Azuddin

Updated now Azuddin, just contact your section-moderator ;)

Updated now Azuddin, just contact your section-moderator ;)

Thanks Peiter.

Azuddin

haha..no one seems to have answered his qstn..poor dude..hey i cant really say...but it really depends on whats the flight no. coz specific flight number to LHR seems to get the retrofitted aircraft (though maybe not MPD or MPB).....

my dad will be travelling on MH04, I think it depart on 12.00PM. He always travel on retrofitted 747, but none of the retrofitted are MPD or MPB.

Azuddin

whether its MPD or MPB or any other MP-s ....its gonna be hard to tell....theres no possible way anyone would know..in fact even the crew gets the a/c Reg..only 3.5 hrs before depature

whether its MPD or MPB or any other MP-s ....its gonna be hard to tell....theres no possible way anyone would know..in fact even the crew gets the a/c Reg..only 3.5 hrs before depature

May be the crew would kindly email Azuddin 3.5 hours before their flight :D n tell his dad :rolleyes:

May be the crew would kindly email Azuddin 3.5 hours before their flight :D n tell his dad :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, they could. by the time my dad is already at the golden lounge in satelite building. :D :D , he always, i mean always arrived at the airport like 4 to 5 hours before boarding. he's a spotter too.

Sign in to follow this