MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

Why AirAsia Reservation System Down Today?

My boss wanted to book a ticket for a flight tomorrow morning to KBR, and 1st he tried going thru AK website. He couldn't get through to booking, so he thought the Internet system in the office got problem and sent me to KL Sentral to buy it. But when I reach there, the AirAsia counter was swamped with people, and there's a sign saying their systems are down. Never mind, I tried Firefly. They also said their system was down. Fortunately their call center can take the booking, otherwise one of the staff couldn't make the meeting scheduled tomorrow. What's going on eh?

My boss wanted to book a ticket for a flight tomorrow morning to KBR, and 1st he tried going thru AK website. He couldn't get through to booking, so he thought the Internet system in the office got problem and sent me to KL Sentral to buy it. But when I reach there, the AirAsia counter was swamped with people, and there's a sign saying their systems are down. Never mind, I tried Firefly. They also said their system was down. Fortunately their call center can take the booking, otherwise one of the staff couldn't make the meeting scheduled tomorrow. What's going on eh?

website says

Due to overwhelming response from our No Admin Fee promotion,

you’ll notice that our site is a little slower than usual.

We assure you that we are doing all we can to speed things up

and thank you in advance for your patience.

Please try mobile.airasia.com as an alternative for booking.

Whether or not this is a cover up i don't quite know hehe.

website says

Due to overwhelming response from our No Admin Fee promotion,

you’ll notice that our site is a little slower than usual.

We assure you that we are doing all we can to speed things up

and thank you in advance for your patience.

Please try mobile.airasia.com as an alternative for booking.

Whether or not this is a cover up i don't quite know hehe.

No admin fees caused their entire system to overload? Damn...they should have thought about it before...

No admin fees caused their entire system to overload? Damn...they should have thought about it before...

:good:

Anyway, I tried checking for flights yesterday and the "data line was done". Cannot get a confirm price with taxes.

This afternoon tried to check-in for Saturdays flight, kicked me out a few times stating incorrect information i.e. booking number and departure/arrival points. Only successful after a few tries.

Sign in to follow this