MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rahim Rani

AK Pilot

Guest Rahim Rani

To: AK Pilots

I'd been told by somebody that AK pilot had been trained to landing the aircraft at certain angle in order to make the tyre last longer....is it true?

Maybe some AK pilot could help me clarify on this....

Thank you....

To: AK Pilots

I'd been told by somebody that AK pilot had been trained to landing the aircraft at certain angle in order to make the tyre last longer....is it true?

Maybe some AK pilot could help me clarify on this....

Thank you....

Me no AK pilot but that somebody sure don't know what his talking about. You land just like how the book tells you to do. Otherwise 9M-AFA surely flying fine from her last landing. :rolleyes:

Me no AK pilot but that somebody sure don't know what his talking about. You land just like how the book tells you to do. Otherwise 9M-AFA surely flying fine from her last landing. :rolleyes:

Hehehe ... last few days I had 2 AK flights, from PEN and SIN, both hard landings at KUL. Incidentally the capt of the SIN flight was co-pilot for the PEN flight. Hmmmm ... :pardon:

all pilots been trained in the same way to land the plane , no different from AK or CX or whatever it is .

If airbus says that is the best way , then thats the best way !

Hehehe ... last few days I had 2 AK flights, from PEN and SIN, both hard landings at KUL. Incidentally the capt of the SIN flight was co-pilot for the PEN flight. Hmmmm ... :pardon:

Nothing sinister nor suspicious......I have not known a Pilot who simply lands with no regard to Pax comfort. Everyone of them aim for a good smooth landing and in the best of circumstances will mostly achieve it. There could be a reason or two why you experienced what in your judgement were hard landings...

Nothing sinister nor suspicious......I have not known a Pilot who simply lands with no regard to Pax comfort. Everyone of them aim for a good smooth landing and in the best of circumstances will mostly achieve it. There could be a reason or two why you experienced what in your judgement were hard landings...

Sure, but there is always this thing called 'sloppiness'. Nobody is immune from it, not even pilots or surgeons.

The bugger who prang 9M-AFA really dont know how to land aircraft,dont know finals tech which is taught at flight school.Also he is a bit cocky and abit arrogant,poor listenout while in flight,argued with flight instructor and also with AE when advised that his tech was wrong.had a couple of hard landings after 9M-AFA incident,me included,heard from management his days in AK is numbered.

Sign in to follow this