MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ibrahim

Langkawi Int. Airport Pic. Wanted !!!

I am Now Planning to Langkawi Int. Airport Scenery For FS2004 So Anyone That Have Langkawi Int. Airport Picture or. Architecture Drawing or Plan or something that can help me doing the scenery.... please post here or send to my e-mail seig@streamyx.com Realy need some resourse to do Langkawi Int. Airport Scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004...

regards,

Ibrahim

I am Now Planning to Langkawi Int. Airport Scenery For FS2004 So Anyone That Have Langkawi Int. Airport Picture or. Architecture Drawing or Plan or something that can help me doing the scenery.... please post here or send to my e-mail seig@streamyx.com Realy need some resourse to do Langkawi Int. Airport Scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004...

regards,

Ibrahim

14018[/snapback]

Aiyaa Ibrahim, after SPM just go there-lah. Near what to Perlis. Naik feri kat Kola Pheghelih saja. biggrin.gif

Aiyaa Ibrahim, after SPM just go there-lah. Near what to Perlis. Naik feri kat Kola Pheghelih saja. biggrin.gif

14021[/snapback]

Yup i will go there for LIMa.. But need a lot of resource laa can't cover in just 1 or 2 day... I will be doing something diffrent this time.. biggrin.gif To makesure there nothing miss capture and to get a real Langkawi Airport.. that why i need those thing.. laugh.gif Now Only have WMKL Jeepessen Chart wink.gif Thank to Norman.

Edited by Ibrahim

regards,

Ibrahim

14018[/snapback]

erm..actually i'm from Langkawi..btw..i dun hv any pics of Langkawi Int. Airport..

and u also can get ferry from Kuala Kedah to Langkawi..1 hr 15~30 mins.

If i'm not mistaken, a ferry called "Kenangan 2" is quite beautiful and the speed is faster than other too( i realised it in year 2002) tongue.gif but now..dunno how is it..

I Need The Resources Laaa Guyz.. Please Who Had the Pic.. Give it to Me biggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this