MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Azizul Ramli

What Kind of Traveller Are You?

I flew on MH122 SYD-KUL yesterday. I selected seat 1K ages ago, and 1H next to me remained unoccupied for the longest time till about T-3 hours from departure.

Was pretty disappointed to hear from the checkin agent that someone had taken up that seat next to me - thinking how much less comfy it'd be since now i'd have to climb over his or her legs to get to the aisle.

I get onboard - meet the guy in 1H

My concerns were unfounded you see. Turns out I didn't have to climb over his legs to get to the aisle.

......because he didn't have any.

Sometimes we wonder who we'll sit next to on the plane and how he or she might make your journey less comfortable because of the space they take up.... and then you realise that sometimes these concerns are nothing but shallow whims and instead you should be really thanking God for your blessings in life. Felt like an arse that's for sure........... glad i realise it.

Thanks for the reminder, we should all count our blessings and realize where the ground is or else we will be riding high in our bubble lest we forget the basic things in life. :drinks:

Sign in to follow this