MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Hazman

pilotting career...

greeting...i had juz finished my spm & is EXTREMELY interested to join the fleet in MAS/SIA/any of them XD

so,i see there's so many pilot here in this forum.can u give some prospective of this job?i mean,wats the future of it?have u time for ur personal bussiness?is it enjoyable @ stressing?and..umm..im curious bout the salary!how much eh?for starting maybe? xp

greeting...i had juz finished my spm & is EXTREMELY interested to join the fleet in MAS/SIA/any of them XD

so,i see there's so many pilot here in this forum.can u give some prospective of this job?i mean,wats the future of it?have u time for ur personal bussiness?is it enjoyable @ stressing?and..umm..im curious bout the salary!how much eh?for starting maybe? xp

The Good...

For a start, this is the best thing to do mate. You get paid to fly something fast, and visit places with a lot of stewardess inside the plane. The future of flying as what most people want(i think) is to be a captain of the biggest jet. Salary also syiok. for a start you'll be paid awesome RM700 as a cadet pilot :p .once cleared your training, you'll get about 12x your cadet pilot salary. :good:

The Bad...

What ever you do in life, as long as its a work, stress will tag a long as well. That's why John Travolta enjoy flying...cos he never actually work.

With all this, study time very short but whole life you'll be doing a lot of test like simulator etc...

Most of the time you will be away from home.

checkout Capt Lim website http://askcaptainlim.com/component/option,...tpage/Itemid,1/

it should answer all your questions.

dats right....thats why u need o do what u enjoyed most..because u will work for da money...for da whole life untill u retiredlh...hehe....so,choose wat u enjy most...like me.....i'm enjoying my training in aircraft engineering very much bcos i choose for it......there are some of my frenz always saying dat saying dis bcos they didnt njoy the training.....think carefully k...its all about ur future....GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by firdaus787

Sign in to follow this