MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Nik H.

RC@KD Airshow for Orphans.

No probs Capt Nik! Thanks for inviting. Great insight though especially with the turbine. Hope next time we'll see the F16.

Yalo . You missed the emergency landing ar!! I think Jerry has it on video.

Anyways a thread has been opened by me in Gen Photo, so post all the pics there!

Mwingers, thanks for turning up. Hope you all enjoyed the show as much as i enjoyed putting it together. Please post as many photos as possible as I could not take any as i was too busy. And forgive me if i could not hang out during the event as there were many things to attend to. The kids have already requested us to make another show for them. We will organise another one after Raya 08.

Thanks again for coming.

PS. Sorry the F16 couldn't take to the sky as the runway was soggy due yesterday's heavy rain, and the tyres would have jammed the retract system due mud residue.

But I hope the Long EZ jet and the Ultimate Biplane show more than made it up.

Thanks for organizing it and inviting us too, Capt Nik. And don't worry about not being able to hang with us.. we can see how busy you and Nicholas with his walkie-talkie and the rest of the event organizers were making sure the event went smoothly. Even Uncle Norman was practically flying around taking photos for the event, he sure is a hardcore, serious photographer! :D

^_^ Thanks again for the invite!

Edited by Irni Mastura