MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Wai Hung

AirAsia Cadet Pilot Intake

If you're a person who is worthy to become a cadet pilot, do it on yr own merit, abilities and qualifications and please don't harap for "tips" and all that crap....

Good luck anyway !

min chun, do u receive reply frm mh?

Tak ada langsung (Received nothing)

Well I know MH is taking in cadets and some were and some are going for the tests continously over these few months..

So maybe lucks is still not with me too :rolleyes:

If you're a person who is worthy to become a cadet pilot, do it on yr own merit, abilities and qualifications and please don't harap for "tips" and all that crap....

Good luck anyway !

A good pilot will not limit his option. He will seek advise from anyone before he go to new destination. He will do his homework. He will listen to his subordinate. He study before basecheck, get tips.A not good pilot is someone damn action thinks that he can survive on his own. Think that his the best pilot in the world when he is not.

Don't fall under that trap. Go and get all the tips in world that you can. The information you will get is not crap.

A good pilot will not limit his option. He will seek advise from anyone before he go to new destination. He will do his homework. He will listen to his subordinate. He study before basecheck, get tips.A not good pilot is someone damn action thinks that he can survive on his own. Think that his the best pilot in the world when he is not.

Don't fall under that trap. Go and get all the tips in world that you can. The information you will get is not crap.

Fantastic Khaled. I totally agree with you, and you've worded that superbly. Like a true officer and gentleman. I have an experience which relates very well with your advice. At HMA, a junior batch of ours had started out their flying phase ahead of my batch due to the changeover back to the 'intergrated' training syllabus by the management. Although we are 3 batches senior to this batch of cadets, and we have completed our ground training right up to the ATPL stage, we constantly seek the advice and tips on flying from our juniors.

At least I've learned that what makes you good in what you do, especially in the aviation line, is your ability to position yourself well within your means, to learn from everyone and everything available around you, every bit of information helps to put together a better flight and make you a better pilot.

regarding my name..im sorry for that..i wouldnt hesitate to amend with my real name..i'l keep it up between me and the moderator..lets get back to the topic since im sincerely get down here to occupy myself with infos..cheers!!

Sign in to follow this