MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
farizul

air asia engineering trainee interview

halo all.. :drinks:

need your help..i would like to know about what type of project is suitable for the final interview..

they wanted a project to present at during the final interview..

please help me..!! :sorry:

:help:

i went for mine today..and i did about the A320...

there were guys who talked about football, F1, tony fernandez, a 2020 jet engine which cannot even be imagined to work..

please think carefully and do something which you're confident about..and present your facts well..

i did something very technical..and they stopped me a few times asking me "are you sure?"

facts got jumbled up here and there..good luck!

the presentation is part of the interview...you can expect to be bombarded with loads of questions...i got that too at 2AM but managed to keep my cool and answer them..good luck once again!

there were terrible delays yesterday during my interview..they only started interviewing at 5.30pm when they called the others to start coming at 11.30. so yes, i was the last for the day,and my slot was at 1.50 AM..reached home only at 3.30 AM...interesting to have an interview that early!

just trying to find ou if anyone is in the Air asia engineering trainee for batch 5 febuary intake 2008,well i am in that batch too, coz the called me up on 13 july and informed me that i am in... but till now they havent called me for the breafing yet.. dont know what is happening, anyone from batch 5 who has went for the breafing redi? :mellow:

yours should be a little later, Andy since it's in february. i'm joining them on the 20th of August and i'll keep you updated ok. cheers!

so u are goona be ma senior ... well well make sure u dont rag me ok....he..he..,

there is no senior junior business la..we're all going there for one main aim..better if all of us work together for the betterment of all of us =)

ur still halfway through some course, Andy?

there is no senior junior business la..we're all going there for one main aim..better if all of us work together for the betterment of all of us =)

ur still halfway through some course, Andy?

yup i am curentlly undergoing course in aircarft maintenance technology(Airframe and engines)A&C at Miat.

Sign in to follow this