MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Jason K

Manila Flying School

Hello Everyone, My name is Jason from kl. I just want to ask regarding the flying school in Manila http://www.midlandstudylink.com/ . Anyone heard about this flying school? Anyway compare to Malaysia's Flying school and overseas Flying School, which is better to enroll? By the way, anyone can tell me which flying school is the most affordable or cheapest to enroll and it is recognize by DCA? thanks. Just helping my friend to ask... :)

i have also heard of it. My parrents called them . my parents are planning to send me there.i just want to know ewther is it known around the world?

By the way, anyone can tell me which flying school is the most affordable or cheapest to enroll and it is recognize by DCA? thanks. Just helping my friend to ask... :)

hi jason, well i'm not sure of it being recognized by DCA, as far as i know all foreign licences must be converted to malaysian licences first before it is recognized here. heard frm a fren of mine dat one may need to spend up to RM50k to do the conversion in local flying schools, add it up with the amount of money spent overseas it would end up to the same amount that local flying schools are charging...... hope this info helps u a bit.....

Hello Everyone, My name is Jason from kl. I just want to ask regarding the flying school in Manila http://www.midlandstudylink.com/ . Anyone heard about this flying school? Anyway compare to Malaysia's Flying school and overseas Flying School, which is better to enroll? By the way, anyone can tell me which flying school is the most affordable or cheapest to enroll and it is recognize by DCA? thanks. Just helping my friend to ask... :)

Jason, for a moment i thought you wanted to enrol in a flying school AGAIN..lol...i had to read it again to make sure i got it right..

hi jason, well i'm not sure of it being recognized by DCA, as far as i know all foreign licences must be converted to malaysian licences first before it is recognized here. heard frm a fren of mine dat one may need to spend up to RM50k to do the conversion in local flying schools, add it up with the amount of money spent overseas it would end up to the same amount that local flying schools are charging...... hope this info helps u a bit.....

thanks a lot Mr Daljit. I think I should advice my friend to study local.

Jason, for a moment i thought you wanted to enrol in a flying school AGAIN..lol...i had to read it again to make sure i got it right..

Sanjay, I already grad from langkawi. Don't wish to join flying school again...haha...

Supporting what Daljit said, conversion required for holders of overseas licences.

Supporting what Daljit said, conversion required for holders of overseas licences.

Thanks Tony, i think better advice my friend to do it local so that it is more convenient...

Yes, I would like to confirm that .. I've chat with their Directors, U need around 50k for the conversion (After u grad, U can only join UK airline not Malaysia CAA)... u can call 03-78465233 DCA to check if they recognize Midland aviation.

Regards,

Julian

Sign in to follow this