MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
William Tee

private courses

1. Make sure the course is recognized by DCA Malaysia. Even then you will have to convert to Malaysian licence on your return.

2. Remember that it is frozen ATPL, not the full ATPL. You can only get the full ATPL once you have 1500 flying hours total.

3. Overall job prospect in Malaysia is bleak, as MH and AK will prefer their own cadets first, then those with experiences like from the Air Force, then locally trained pilots.

1. Make sure the course is recognized by DCA Malaysia. Even then you will have to convert to Malaysian licence on your return.

2. Remember that it is frozen ATPL, not the full ATPL. You can only get the full ATPL once you have 1500 flying hours total.

3. Overall job prospect in Malaysia is bleak, as MH and AK will prefer their own cadets first, then those with experiences like from the Air Force, then locally trained pilots.

I agree with jRadzi too....I think is better to train in Malaysia rather than going to overseas........Because i heard when you want to convert to malaysian license u need to complete an exam . Subjects include HPL, Meteology , Navigation , flight planning , instrument....etc. (CA6 n CA2) .....

Sign in to follow this