MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAS Round-the-World Challenge - What Happens to Winners?

In March 2013, MH is organizing a contest called Round-the-World Challenge, in conjunction with the airline's inclusion into oneworld alliance, over a period of 4 weeks on its Facebook page. The contest is offering 3 million Enrich miles as a total prize packages.

EnrichGame2_zpsd115ab91.png

I was the 2nd placer for Week 1.

EnrichGame_zpsbbcb466a.png

And I also emerged as one of the top 10 all time best finishers when the contest ended 4 weeks later.

EnrichGame3_zpse85b9068.png

In late April 2013, MAS restructured its Facebook pages to its current multiple regional and very controlled (fans can no longer post a status on its wall) nature.

What happened to MH's Facebook page? There seems to be 2 pages and at both pages all contents seem to be gone.

MHFB1_zpsc8617586.png

MHFB2_zps9b747c52.png

MHFB3_zps8b35fd21.png

And since then I have not heard of any information about the conclusion of the contest.

Is it still a go or the winners' sleepless nights are all go in vain?

I would appreciate an explanation from anyone who is in the know. Thank you.

The winners were announced in early May together with the signing of Yuna as the MAS Social Media ambassador.

I guess they're now enjoying the miles, with one guy earning 3++ million miles. (He's the one that beat you, Azizul)

Edited by Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

May I know how the miles is being distributed? Was it only 1 winner takes them all? I thought the miles will be shared among those who emerged as weekly winners as well as those who ended up in the all time top 10.

Edit: Ok, saw in the video that the miles were given only to all weekly winners and the winner of all time. Thanks Suhaimi for the clarification.

Sign in to follow this