MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Imran K.

Emirates to Bangalore

Ok..I must admit...now even I'm getting a little frightened at the rapid expansion... :blink: :blink:

Emirates airline will start flights to Bangalore from 29 October 2006. It will fly eight times a week on the Airbus A330-200 and the larger capacity Boeing 777-200 aircraft in a three class configuration. It is the carrier's fifth South Indian destination.

Copied verbatim from an email i received last night...

For now, the inaugural flight will be carried out by A6-EMD (2 class config btw), but I'm sure its subject to change. Dont think Sheikh Ahmed would like flying in Business iso. First! :lol:

Won't they have crewing-problems with these rapid expansions ??? How can they staff all these new flights: reduce frequencies to other destinations ??? don't think so............ :blink: :huh:

Won't they have crewing-problems with these rapid expansions ??? How can they staff all these new flights: reduce frequencies to other destinations ??? don't think so............ :blink: :huh:

They will just continue recruiting and recruiting...there is a very long waiting list for both Cabin Crew and Flight Deck crew positions...

Guess the Malaysian boys will have a field day...another 3 joined this morning... :)

Sign in to follow this