MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
fenandri

question about MH's fleet

morning guyss..

i wonder why MH didnt convert some A330-300 order to A330-200, i mean A330-200 has more range so that they can fly them easily to NZ, egypt or rome, also less seat so they can fill up the plane easily,,

also, the same Q with all-737-800 order, over 737-700.

and since MH ordered some A330-200F, is it possible to buy some A380-F to replace the aging 747-400F?

hi there,

Good day to you too.Mmmmmm yes this question I wonder too for the A330-200s has the capability to do so many types of routs such as New Zealand ,Cairo,New York,Chicago,Huston,San Fransisco),Mexico, Vancouver and Toronto, Cairns and many many more. But for now Malaysia Airlines is currently concentrating mainly on Asian routs.Why Malaysia Airlines did not acquire B737-700s, is simply because They want to generate the maximum payload from the routes,thats why they have the option of changing to B737-900s.Although the Range is there and the passenger capacity is there,but currently It is not really needing it.The B747-400s are Brand new, About 5 yrs old or so. Normally airlines decide to replace the aircraft after average of 8 to 15 years. But for Cargo airlines, they'll go all the way to 20 years if i m not mistaken cause they use the B747-200s,300s n 400s (the converted from Passenger to cargo) or till the performance goes a little out dated.Airbus is currently at crisis about the A380 and from what I have heard , The A380F is either stalled or scraped.So its highly unlikely that MASKargo will acquire A380F.This is all Based on what i heard and read,so correct me if i am wrong.Have a good day Yall........:D

Kind regards,

Haansel.

Sign in to follow this