MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Hisham Albakri

MH's Hibiscus and Heliconia as compared to

Chelsea Rose (England), Colum (Ireland) and Chatham Dockyard Union Flag. biggrin.gif

21708[/snapback]

Bro! Coming from you ... I'm not surprised of your choice! You are really a pro-Brit guy smile.gif You don't like the Tartan Scotland tail?!? ohmy.gif

Really?? I think they are kinda weird... the ANA Blue whale was nice smile.gif  I think the worst special livery around is that EVA air Hello Kitty A330!  eeee yeeerrr! teruk lah... makes the A330 look like kitty litter!

AirAsia LAT (9M-AAP) and Jalur Gemilang (9M-AAI) are personal favorites of mine...  I remember this sign on the ops planning notice board in AXM office:

"Restrict AAI on international sectors - Too nationalistic!"

hahahaha laugh.gif

21786[/snapback]

ANA's Blue Whale?!? huh.gif Don't you think Southwest's Seaworld Shamu or Alaska's Salmon are nicer ... I don't know Sandeep, perhaps beauty is in the eye of the beholder smile.gif

I'm like, meh...no preference either way. I don't like special schemes cause they tend to be too complicated. Except maybe the QF 'Commonwealth Games Melbourne 2006' scheme they have on one of their 738s.

21722[/snapback]

Phoenix Models will be introducing this one in 1:400 ... gonna get one for myself biggrin.gif

dei lah, they were once the majority whhhaaatt smile.gif

here is a joke for all of you:

When entering Australia, Joe Bloggs, your atypical english pommie geezer was filling out his arrival card for immigration purposes...  when he got to the counter, the immigration (customs) officer noted that he didn't answer one of the questions... "Sir, you forgot to answer this question: Do you have any previous criminal convictions?"

the reply from Joe was short, but sweet: "BLIMEY! I didn't realise we still needed one to get in!"

HAHAHA laugh.gif

21749[/snapback]

Sandeep,

Here's one that backfired on the Pommie:

A British light aircraft pilot was approaching Sydney when the Captain clipped "Sydney, we have your island in sight and request a visual approach".

Tower: "G-XXXX, please orbit the island to allow aircraft ahead of you to land."

Sandeep,

Here's one that backfired on the Pommie:

A British light aircraft pilot was approaching Sydney when the Captain clipped "Sydney, we have your island in sight and request a visual approach".

Tower: "G-XXXX, please orbit the island to allow aircraft ahead of you to land."

21839[/snapback]

hahaha thats a good one lah smile.gif kekeke BTW, Four letter regos coming up in Aussie soon i believe.. look out for VH-fish sticks! already been booked I believed!

Bro! Coming from you ... I'm not surprised of your choice! You are really a pro-Brit guy  smile.gif  You don't like the Tartan Scotland tail?!?  ohmy.gif

21804[/snapback]

Bennyhone Tartan? OK also but I prefer the ones I mentioned before. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this