MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Daryl Barber

SIN and KUL advice required

Hi all

I would appreciate any advice about spotting and photography in Sin and KUL. I will be in SIN from 2 weeks in September with family and would like to get in some photography/spotting whilst there. Both Civil and Military would be great although I understand the authorities are not as tollerant there as they are here in the UK. Also during my trip we will be in KUL for a couple of days so wanted to know where to spot/photograph from there as well.

Many thanks in advance.

Daryl

Hi all

I would appreciate any advice about spotting and photography in Sin and KUL. I will be in SIN from 2 weeks in September with family and would like to get in some photography/spotting whilst there. Both Civil and Military would be great although I understand the authorities are not as tollerant there as they are here in the UK. Also during my trip we will be in KUL for a couple of days so wanted to know where to spot/photograph from there as well.

Many thanks in advance.

Daryl

SIN: You can watch plane flying over your head at Changi Beach! I spent many weekend there to catch some planes with my kids as they like it very much. Happy watching :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this