tc_lli_turkish_airlines_boeing_787_9_by_

LTFM, TC-LND Turkish Airlines A330-300

turkish_airlines_tc_lnd_airbus_a330_300_

LTFM general view to one of the aprons near terminals while approaching 35R

turkish_airlines_on_the_ramp_by_jet737_d

LTFM, Turkish Airlines Airbus A321-231 TC-JTN

turkish_airlines_airbus_a321_231__tc_jtn

Edited by Hakan

Hi Hakan, thanks for sharing those lovely photos.

I like the row of TK planes view from top.

Do keep the forum alive with your photos. Most of us here are "prohibited" from going to airport for plane spotting.

Hi Chaity , Hi Samuel Chy..thanks for your comments. As you know I am not a professional spotter...just I am trying to do my best when I fly somewhere and in limited conditions of airports with my cell phone. Thats all. Sometimes I am really lucky by I took the picture. :)

Anyway last 5 years I had a lot of flight, most of them domestic with the same destination but a few abroad. I belive, someday I will be join with you in there :)

Istanbul Grand Airport (IGA), LTFM, IST
Turkish Airlines planes on the gate even they were flying limited at that time (it was much better actual date january 2021 compare by end of 2020). Boeing 787-9, TC-LLH built in 2019 and delivered at Feb 2020. At behind, Boeing 777-300, TC-LJD
turkish_airlines_boeing_787_9_and_773_by

Istanbul Grand Airport (IGA),LTFM, IST
Turkish Airlines brand new Boeing 787-9, TC-LLG, built in January 2020
turkish_airlines_boeing_787_9_dreamliner

LTFM (IGA); while waiting fly to EGLL

At the day light...Airport and planes are alive now..Turkish Airlines Airbus A321Neo namely "kilis" gets supports for first flight of the day...AC cable plugged, air condition connected, gate and bridge docked, fuel hydrant,highloader, catering...captains on the cockpit..what else?

support_the_plane__tc_lsb_a321neo_by_jet

LTFM (IGA)  fly to EGLL

Time is up...lets start the journey..to London..Boarding already started but I prefer to hang up over there...plane was full and unfortunately my seat was in the middle (46G)...no picture on flight!
Turkish Airlines TC-LKB, Boeing 777-300ER..Quite new plane, built in 2014. First user is Kenya Airways but 1.5 years later joined Turkish Airlines. The cabin was not Turkish Airlines standard cabin configuration as like delivery from directly factory. I really hate that fly with the mask all the flight time!
lets_start_the_journey__tc_lkb_b777_300_

LTFM (IGA) , while waiting for the flight to EGLL

Libyan Airbus A320-214, registration 5A-LAP, almost 8 years old. Preparing to morning flight back to Tripoli. Before that, Libyan was flying to LTBA (old airport) with A330..Maybe after pandemic situation they can be change to A330 once again.

5a_lap_libyan_a320_214_by_jet737_de70bxb

LTFM (IGA)  while waiting flight to EGLL

Some planes waits and other one flies....pandemic times hit the planes of their souls!
Turkish Airlines TC-JPJ Airbus A320-232 namely "edremit" is resting until her flight...

to_be_wait___or_to_be_fly__by_jet737_de6

LTFM(IGA) , early morning..red tails
Continue to walking from gate to gate....months ago ther were a lot of airlines in here ..especially long haul planes at this time in early morning...now..all of them missing!!

A new family member of THY fleet, TC-LSB A321Neo, just only 1.5years old.
red_tails_____turkish_airlines_by_jet737

Sign in to follow this