Position Cadet Pilot
Work Location LCCT Sepang
Date Posted Friday, February 22, 2008
• Malaysian citizen, aged between 18 and 28 as at date of application.
(a)Passed SPM (or its equivalent that is recognized by the Malaysian Government) with at least A2 in English and Mathematics and B3 in Physics taken at one sitting. (Those from the Arts stream should have at least an A2 in General Science); or
( Possess a Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Science-related disciplines with CGPA 3.0 and above and at SPM level scored at least a B4 in the subjects mentioned above taken in one sitting.
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.
• Must be physically and mentally fit with good eyesight (visual acuity of at least 6/36 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind. Should be able to successfully pass a medical examination up to a Class 1 standard conducted by a Department of Civil Aviation Authorised Medical Examiner (DAME).
• Minimum height of 163 cm (5ft 3in).
• Be prepared to sign a training bond with a surety.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.