MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Good Night Everyone!! Sleep tight......

biggrin.gif Waaaa...... you two..... now not longer afraid of ghosts arrr??... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ooops forgot... fasting month... cool.gif

BTW nice nightshots guys...

Very stable... what was the shutter speed?

Are using tripod for the RomeoDelta pic... quite a zoom there, and sharp biggrin.gif

VR lens some more aarrrr?? biggrin.gif

Really hats-off to a team of VERY DEDICATED MW Spotters

Edited by Norman

Very dedicated indeed. From the MTB shot you could see all the AKs back at KUL for the night.

What time was it when the MRD shot was taken ?

Wow! Do share more when you awaken from your slumber smile.gif

These are some fantastic shots! Really like the shot of the MASKargo lining up for take-off! MRD is fantastic, and the MTB at night... I can just imagine the frantic work being done by MH and AK line maintenance crews for aircraft 24 hour checks!

Fuuyyooo.... great man....

Love the all the shots, especially the MASKargo shot.

How is the observation hill at midnight?

So Azahan, was it sahur at KLIA?

I like the 777 with APU duct open .. sweeet

Did you go as well Gavin ? Or was it just Azahan and Jonathan ?

12282[/snapback]

Just the both of them

I didnt even know they went . They're like phantoms , quiet and sleeeeeek with great output .. smile.gif

One more thing . Congratulations Sing Yew on your Gold Membership at MalaysianWings and your 500th post

here's the story. our jonathan hand was very itchy last nite. he just got himself a nice tripod. kept on bugging me. come laa come laaaa obs hill tonite aaa. so i picked him up at 11pm. was late. downtown traffic was big time bad!! by the time we got to obs hill, it was already 1206am. it was fun! TK wanted to join us but his flight from kansai was delayed. he touched down pretty late and was tired by that time. here are few more.....

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

by the way gavin. roemo delta was pushed back at 0247. donno where the hell it was going. definitely not pudong. pudong one left earlier.

where got ghost?????

norman, hi bro, thanx for viewing. yes we both used tripod. delta 70 at manual mode. i used shutter speed between 3 to 6 seconds, ISO 250 and AP between 4.5 to 6.3. not so clear because of the distance and the waves. romeo delta at max zoom at 500mm.

is it just me.. or my firefox is blocking the picS? cause i cant see any pics at all..

I like this one that i took at time 0128. they were busy feeding romeo delta after being brought from the hangar

i edited to size 900. i also changed the first image of romeo delta at the top with the same size.

user posted image

we stayed until 0300. after romeo delta took off. very very tired. long long day. wanted to wait for austrian to land at around 4pm but we changed our mind. but we got this when we first arrived. power power. we were so happy to nail this one. Lima Papa Bravo. delivered 1997. OS001 ready to rock for vienna at 0035. we came purposely for this. and romeo delta was a bonus!

stupid flood light!

user posted image

Thank for the realy superb night shoot.. nice one and realy love it wub.gif the lights look amazing.. biggrin.gif

Azahan,

Just fabulous; 1st time I see night-shots of KLIA wink.gif

Thanks for explaining as well what speeds, ISO and range you used !!!

Really love the OS 777, great new colours...

(Apparently, you just missed KLM to Amsterdam just after 11pm mad.gif )

Guys, thanks for sharing: just LOVED them all...

I like the 777 with APU duct open .. sweeet

Just the both of them

I didnt even know they went . They're like phantoms , quiet and sleeeeeek with great output  .. smile.gif

One more thing . Congratulations Sing Yew on your Gold Membership at MalaysianWings and your 500th post

12286[/snapback]

Yup, have to agree with you that they come out with great output.

I didn't realise that I have posted that many posts on MWings.

Sign in to follow this