MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
zealich

SIA cadet pilot

Anyone of u go for cadet pilot 1st interview this weekend??..maybe we can share some experience of what happen in there??..as far as I know SIA interview is 3 days(friday, saturday and sunday) :clapping: :clapping:

I just finish mine last night..phew!!...

just pray they will call me up for the second round...

Wow, gud luck zealich.........I'm sure I can get a free ride in the cockpit incoming days with zealich as the pilot :good: Update us!!!

Edited by Seth K

Good Luck mate..

:)

thanks man....If I get to be one...I surely close one eyes for seth to come to the cockpit to have a seat.. :D :D

my interview was fine but for the easiest question I answer wrong....damn noob am I...

the question is: What is the capital of Vietnam...

MY NOOB ANSWER is Phnom Phen

he say wrong hehe.....then say nvm... :blink: :blink:

u guys knows the answer without refering??.....lol...

anyway the HR interviewer says i will know result in few weeks....it will be weeks of waiting....

Wow, I almost went and I din know they asked this kinda questions. :lol:

Hi bro,

This is some of the question that they might ask you and some of them will be a mental calculation in term of your bonding. (e.g. how much you have to pay back if you total cost of training is so and so?).

To Zealich and yourself, all the best. If i may, while waiting for your answer from SIA..do prepare for more yourself for more technical question that will be ask. There are a lot of good info that is in this website and I am sure you already know that.

Once again all the best and may your dream be realised.

cheers. :good: :good: :good:

hey zealich, how old are u and what qualifications did u use to apply for it? And when did u send in ur application by the way? Good luck anyway bro!

me is 28 :D :D :D ...still young :D :D :D i using my degree to apply and my application is sent in on Aug if not mistaken....

Wow, I almost went and I din know they asked this kinda questions. :lol:

Alwin u mean u did not go for the interview?...u miss it man...

Yea, I didn't go. I was very tempted but I had doubts on whether i wanted to do this as a profession. I saw the advert the other day on "The Star". I mean I fulfill all their initial requirements. I am a degree holder as well, in fact working for almost 1 yr and I am barely 22, but I was really doubtful. What on earth is wrong with me? :lol:

Yea, I didn't go. I was very tempted but I had doubts on whether i wanted to do this as a profession. I saw the advert the other day on "The Star". I mean I fulfill all their initial requirements. I am a degree holder as well, in fact working for almost 1 yr and I am barely 22, but I was really doubtful. What on earth is wrong with me? :lol:

hmm..there is nothing wrong with u..heheh...just difference between my dream and ur dream...hehe...I am also working but I will give up all my career just to be a pilot..(i dont care about money..hehe...ppl say love is blind.hehe..I admit)

me is 28 :D :D :D ...still young :D :D :D i using my degree to apply and my application is sent in on Aug if not mistaken....

Alwin u mean u did not go for the interview?...u miss it man...

Bro,

Just want to know if they call you up for the interview through mail or did they call your mobile or sent you a letter. just wondering. thanks bro.

Nor, through mail :)

Correct me if i'm wrong :)

yes through e-mail... :drinks:

You should take look around and i'm sure you'd find useful info.

As for the cadet intakes, you should check the SIA website and check to see whether you satisfy their minimum requirements, and if you do, then by all means, apply.

http://singaporeair.recruitmax.com/MAIN/ca...m?szOrderID=358 - The spm doesn't seem to satisfy requirements.

Edited by Jay

I dont think so Chong. Thier minimum qualificaion is A-levels or a Diploma. If you have a degree, you have a BIG plus point.

I wonder why SQ keep hiring Singaporeans and Malaysians but exclude other South East Asian neighbours like Indonesians. It is always a puzzle to me. :unknw:

Sign in to follow this