MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Seng Lim

Airbus 3000th A320 for AK in special lively.

Oh dear, I hope that's not the finished livery. I'm sure Air Asia can do better than that.

thanks for the news,

that livery looks.. incomplete.

i hope this is not the final product.

Edited by Wai Hung

I think there should be something on the fuselage (with 300oth something like that), just wait and see and we shall be able to see it soon.

It's terrible if this is indeed the finished one: com'on AK, you can do far better :o

AK can do better than that. :o

Look at 9M-AAP (LAT), 9M-AAI (Malaysian Flag), 9M-AAG (AMAZING), and 9M-AFC (Manchester United)

I bet AK will come up with a better paint scheme than that. ;)

Hope that it is not the final color scheme :o

Note the wingbox has been painted, and this is probably an incomplete aircraft. I dare say that the standard A320 fuselage livery will be later incorporated with standard AirAsia titles in white. Instead of "Now Everyone Can Fly" - We'll probably read something like "3000th Airbus A320"

nice tail... hope to catch it.....

have to keep my eye on pieter's delivery list from now on... :p

have to keep my eye on pieter's delivery list from now on... :p

Haven't receive anything lately, unfortunately, however, '3000' having test-flown already it's only a matter of weeks now: see, the KLM A330 (to become PH-AOF) in the rear should be delivered in about 2 weeks as well ;)

I'm quite sure that is not the final livery.

We'll tell by early next year; I think I will be able to resume my spotting activities by then. (Now is the school holiday season, way too busy to go spotting).

Not bad what? Just a little empty on the fuselage...

I'm quite sure that is not the final livery.

We'll tell by early next year; I think I will be able to resume my spotting activities by then. (Now is the school holiday season, way too busy to go spotting).

Capt., I'm considering bringing my sis to fly home KUL - PEN this coming CNY as she's not flown even at the age of 18! Any chance you'll be flying that route? Cockpit visit (after flight)? :D

***** O T ******

Let me know the flight number early in the month. If I do the flight then visiting the cockpit after flight is always available for MW members.

the KLM A330 (to become PH-AOF) in the rear should be delivered in about 2 weeks as well ;)

Can confirm to you now, that AOF was delivered yesterday, 15dec2006 (just for the record, guys) and is named 'Federation Square - Melbourne'...even the COO of KLM, Peter Hartman was surprised by the earlier arrival of this bird, as he was notified by SMS, while giving a press-conference in Amsterdam :o

***** O T ******

Let me know the flight number early in the month. If I do the flight then visiting the cockpit after flight is always available for MW members.

Visiting cockpit after flight always allow upon request with MH, which makes MH a redifined friendly sky. Never has one thou due to limitation of time :angry:

Edited by Seth K

Sign in to follow this