MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan B.

Tony Fernandes on BFM89.9

Turn in on Friday 19th December at 8am for my interview with TF on BFM89.90. BTW it's one of my last interviews as I am leaving the morning show from the 23rd.

Emm it will be a live broadcast or recorded broadcast for tomorrow morning interview??

Turn in on Friday 19th December at 8am for my interview with TF on BFM89.90. BTW it's one of my last interviews as I am leaving the morning show from the 23rd.

Ohh where go after that Alan..Just want to ask either in future you have plan to interview others Malaysian top management from airline company..

Emm it will be a live broadcast or recorded broadcast for tomorrow morning interview??

Ohh where go after that Alan..Just want to ask either in future you have plan to interview others Malaysian top management from airline company..

It will be a live interview. Yes Idris Jala in on our wish list and are working on it and also planing to have Capt. Nik Huslan also on soon.

As for me, I will go back to my lepak life style :rolleyes: . Can't take the early mornings. I will still part-time with BFM but at the moment they have no plans for me.

Alan...Kudos to you again..Tony impress with your questions and hope may be after 23th you may proceed with analysis job??heheh..

Thanks Alan and BFM team..bring DTF to your show and can listen what he want to say..

DTF still have ambition to buy SIA if been appointed as MAS CEO..heheeh..

Emm to him,,this forum not give good feedback to his business model compare ti his blog and facebook..huhuhuu.. ;) ;)

Thanks for the compliments!

The podcast should be up by tonight at www.bfm.my

Thanks for the compliments!

The podcast should be up by tonight at www.bfm.my

Woo I need to hear again this broadcast cause i cant concentrate what DTF say this morning..there are lots of fact that I try to understand and think..hehehe..

talking about assigned seating during the interview, they have already started this for the TRZ route. there was an argument the other day between a pax and the crew whereby the pax had purchased xpress boarding and decided to choose his seat anywhere in the aircraft as he was told rather than the seat he was assigned to. i guess he knows dealing with indians isn't as easy as dealing with the others :lol: :lol:

thanks for the swift upload Alan.

This is my favourite-st interview out of everything i heard, fantastic Alan. Thanks for sharing about malaysianwings on air too.

enjoyed the entire session , and yes , kudos alan for the MW part :good:

It another way to DTF,,

if you hear what DTF said,,he never mention that this forum help him on his business plan..even he is Mwing member..emm too busy to entertain people at his blog and facebook I believe..hehehe... :D :D..

Well our forum here dont inspire airline bosses.. ;) ;)

It another way to DTF,,

if you hear what DTF said,,he never mention that this forum help him on his business plan..even he is Mwing member..emm too busy to entertain people at his blog and facebook I believe..hehehe... :D :D..

Well our forum here dont inspire airline bosses.. ;) ;)

We're not here to be inspiration to airline bosses either

Sign in to follow this