MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Truie Pham

Tan Son Nhat - Sai Gon airport pictures

Hi all

I'm newbie and name is Hai Trieu (not Truie as my ID :lol: )

I'm from Vietnam and taking plane pictures at Tan Son Nhat Int'l airport (Ho Chi Minh city)

Nice to meet you :)

Some shots I have just taken this morning Wednesday and now sharing to all (sorry about quality, I'll do it better), hope you like it . Thanks ;)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hi trieu,

Welcome my friend!! I like the TG pic with the sunrays struggling to break through.

Hi all

I'm from Vietnam and taking plane pictures at Tan Son Nhat Int'l airport (Ho Chi Minh city)

IPB Image

hello Truie, nice to meet you. those are some excelent shot, especially the EVA 747 closeup and the Bietnam 777. those are some of my favourite planes.

Azuddin

Hi all

IPB Image

Welcome, Truie, thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures: that TG Airbus is awesome, with these beams of light ;)

Welcome Trieu :) Thanks for sharing the lovely pics. Hope to see more rare planes at Vietnam. Vietnam Airlines livery certainly looks very classy with the blue and gold colour scheme.

A special request for Russian-made planes that may come your way. Very few and far between, here in Malaysia.

Hi again and thanks about your comments :)

Trieu is mine, not Truie please because while I was typing wrong the nickname :D sorry about that .

VNA now is operating with modern fleets include 777s, A320/321s, AT7s and Fokker 70s . I think hard to see some VNA planes made by Russia at this time, ex : Tu-134s, AN-24/26s, Yak-40s because they are not be operated :(

But with Vietnam Air Services Corp. (VASCO) or Vietnam Airforce, maybe I can catch one of them :D

Taking some pictures with my old camera :

-At parking area of tired planes :

IPB Image

-AN-26 :

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hello Truie....I hope I spell that right :) , Very nice shots there...........anyhow, welcome to the forum, you will definately enjoy this forum, my top choice besides A.nutters :lol:

Hello...

welcome to malaysianwings.

Good, we have a representative from Ho Chi Minh!!

glad you found this site to share what you have from there.

Keep them coming.

try to make the size of your photo just nice for this site, as some members may have dial up connection and can be slow to open if picture are too big. Thanks.... :)

Welcome aboard Truie. Any more pictures of that "graveyard"? I saw tails of some interesting USAF/ARVN there, some C-130s and if I'm not mistaken a C-117 as well. Do you have access there?

Hello Hai Trieu

Very nice photos. Welcome to MW. I am new here myself... :rolleyes:

Here are some pics of Vietnam Airlines planes I took thru the plane window on the flight back from HKG....

IPB Image

IPB Image

Lots of beautiful planes in HKG, but it was a very hazy day.... plus my camera skills are pretty bad... hahaha...!!!

cheers.

Kelvin

Hi all,

Thanks again, I'm very happy to get many replies of you :D

To TK Thanks, I'll up my shots with medium or small size later ;)

To radzi : Oh sorry, when I took this shot, I was seating in A320 after flight from Da Nang (DAD), so I couldn't take some USAF's planes :( In Vietnam, hard to get in or near the airport to take plane pics because of sercurity . I used to be warned when I try to get plane shots in VVTS/SGN :p You are Radzi Desa - F/O of 734 Malaysia, aren't you ???

To Kevin B : Thanks about your shots, I want to go to Chek Lap Kok - VHHH for taking shots too B)

Good morning,

Gorgeous golden sunset shot!!! I was just thinking of how u could make that photo a little bit more proportionate? Keep up the excellent job!!

Cropping from the original image for proportion ;) Thanks

Just taken some A340 Air France shots and share all . This is the first time I see the plane take-off rwy 07R while another plane landing from rwy 25R :D

A343 AF is rotating from rwy 07R while B772 SIN is taxiing after landed from rwy 25R :

IPB Image

IPB Image

:)

Taking some pictures with my old camera :

-At parking area of tired planes :

IPB Image

-AN-26 :

IPB Image

Really nice pictures, Truie, love the Antonov 26 pictures: they have a fabulous sound/roar when landing and/or taking-off...we used to have them here at AMS (Ukranian carrier), but haven't seen them for a long time :o

Final approach rwy 25R in sunset ;)

IPB Image

you know what Trieu, the first picture you take (The one in quote) is good for calendar or poem. it's nice and very artistic :) .

Azuddin

Thanks, my Mom said me too :D

At VVTS, night flight schedules are very few, I tried to take some few shots and you can see some VVTS night shots ;)

-A321 VNA is landing rwy 25R while approach lights of rwy 25L is flashing for 772 VNA (she was missed approach at 25R :D)

IPB Image

-772 VNA is taking off from rwy 25L :

IPB Image

-AT7 VNA is holding short rwy 25L :

IPB Image

-The coner of VVTS with 772 VNA (VN-A145) are parking . Yep, she have just gone around :D

IPB Image

Trieu, Welcome to MWings.. Lovely nightshots there.. wooo u make me want to spot there.. :)