MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

Korean Air Cabin Crew

Korean Air Flight Attendants

IPB Image

IPB Image

(Korean Air Leading Stewardess/Inflight Supervisor Uniform)

IPB Image

(Korean Air Stewardesses ......)

IPB Image

**All these uniforms are designed by the 'Landor Associates'. They started wearing these NEW uniforms in October 2005.

(Air France Flight Attendants)

IPB Image

**The above picture was taken at Le Meridien Hotel's lobby, Singapore a few days after Christmas. Preparing for a long flight back to CDG that night.

(KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Flight Attendants)

IPB Image

**I took this picture inside the KL 74M EY cabin.

(KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Flight Attendants)

IPB Image

**I took this picture inside the KL 74M EY cabin.

Good looking ah-moi; think the way she puts her ballpoint away is less "sexier" as to where MH is placing their's :rolleyes:

Believe this female uniform suits EVERY type of flight-attendant, where she is of Asian-, African or Caucasian race or whether she has blonde-, black- or red-hair...don't you think ?

Notice the compulsory Skyteam pin on their uniform ?

Good looking ah-moi; think the way she puts her ballpoint away is less "sexier" as to where MH is placing their's :rolleyes:

LOL ! Pieter, naughty ...... :lol: :lol:

Believe this female uniform suits EVERY type of flight-attendant, where she is of Asian-, African or Caucasian race or whether she has blonde-, black- or red-hair...don't you think ?

Agreed.

Notice the compulsory Skyteam pin on their uniform ?

Yup and i hope i can see these pins with MAS flight attendants. I have NO doubt that SkyTeam is the best for MAS. OneWorld got CX, QF and BA, not good for MAS at all.

Sign in to follow this