MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Radzi

An-225 in KUL

About to post this pictures before the database crash.

Mriya1.jpg

View from the MTB

Mriya2.jpg

MY FO took this one after we landed on 32R.

Anybody know when it will leave?

I've posted this one too before database crashed...

UR82060_3Dec07KUL_1mw.jpg

Taken on Monday afternoon after receiving a call from JonKong

and on the way back to KL from Tampin...

Have called tower friend regarding this Mirya movement,

and keep me updated... unfortunately until now no news.

BTW... most of my friends there already in LGK, manning

the DCA booth in LIMA. Hopefully, friends of my friends might help in this matter :pardon: .

Judging from Radzi's pix taken from MTB... the engines are closed,

must be a long parking period.... Sunday after LIMA perhaps :pardon: ?

I want to share too :pardon: ....this photo is taken when my flights just landed at runway 32L on Sunday night around 2225...i believe at that time Mriya just arrived bcoz i see all the lights still on & got a lot of people around that aircraft... :shok: maybe they try to counts the engine too..like me :p

Antonov225_resize.jpg

Sorry my image not so clear....i'm just using handphone camera.... :sorry:

Edited by Mohd Hafiz Nizam

I want to share too :pardon: ....this photo is taken when my flights just landed at runway 32L on Sunday night around 2225...i believe at that time Mriya just arrived bcoz i see all the lights still on & got a lot of people around that aircraft... :shok: maybe they try to counts the engine too..like me :p

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/tos...v225_resize.jpg

Bila AN-225 mendarat di KUL?

Based on Tee Tee's logic, Mriya most probably will depart from runway 32L... hmm... hopefully that will happen on Sunday afternoon :help:

no la...it may take off 32Right...

pray pray for 32Left, im just wondering the wingspan for taxi around the "red light district"

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/tos...v225_resize.jpg

Saw it still at Cargo Terminal last night when returning from LIMA. What a sight! My aircraft 9M-AFR passed close behind it taking Taxiway K from Rwy 14L to LCCT.

The Mriya was first spotted (and reported) by Mohd Hafiz Nizam on Sunday night.

After checking a few links, found out that it was from TLS, carrying a helicopter (EC-725?) for LIMA. So,....

1. Why not parked in LGK and become part of the show? No parking spot perhaps?

2. EC-725 fly on its own to LGK?

3. Mriya will fly the helicopter back to TLS? No job in between? In that case Sunday will be a good day for Mriya to fly back.

Anybody know anything, please, please, please let us know. This is the biggest thing to visit KUL, ever.

Some facts of the Mriya, from Wikipedia.

Edited by Radzi

The Mriya was first spotted (and reported) by Mohd Hafiz Nizam on Sunday night.

After checking a few links, found out that it was from TLS, carrying a helicopter (EC-725?) for LIMA. So,....

1. Why not parked in LGK and become part of the show? No parking spot perhaps?

2. EC-725 fly on its own to LGK?

3. Mriya will fly the helicopter back to TLS? No job in between? In that case Sunday will be a good day for Mriya to fly back.

Anybody know anything, please, please, please let us know. This is the biggest thing to visit KUL, ever.

Some facts of the Mriya, from Wikipedia.

Captain..let me share this...actually this photo is taken by Pak Baim....but he unable to posted here since the server is down since last sunday...

54795833nw3.jpg

At Monday morning Pak Baim spotted this chopper flying from cargo apron...and then at the afternoon...somebody informed me that chopper is spotted flying passing through Penang Town... :blink: got some rumours that chopper will replace "Nuri".. :blink:

25392728ak3.jpg

I think there is no space for this big bird to parked at LGK.... :sorry:

96953633zm3.jpg

Sorry...Baim aku cilok hang punye gambar lekat kat sini.... :pardon: BTW good job Pak Baim~!!!! tak sia2 aku upah hang jadik PI aku... :good:

I think Mriya will left KUL at night time...same time when she arrived here...anyone can confrim this??? :shok:

I think there is no space for this big bird to parked at LGK.... :sorry: and the traffic at LGK so busy with aircraft manuever & somemore got rehearsal for opening ceremony...the airspace & ground are too pack with actions and movements :rolleyes: .....

maybe they dont want waste time to closed all the airspace just for this big bird...somemore this big bird are not in the LIMA's participant list... :pardon:

Waah, excellent guys... excellent... I think even the local press are not up to you all... Salute from me :drinks:

Hahaha.....what are you saying is right....at my office got a few reporters...they also not aware about this big bird is already touchdown at KUL....just now i showed to them this photo....from their eyes looklike they are not believed that "Cap Ayam" staff like me can get a good news... :rofl:

Hahaha.....what are you saying is right....at my office got a few reporters...they also not aware about this big bird is already touchdown at KUL....just now i showed to them this photo....from their eyes looklike they are not believed that "Cap Ayam" staff like me can get a good news... :rofl:

I bet some reporters might think it is an "Boeing A380" :rofl:

The heli, confirmed. I posted a link before the crash, it was in French thogh. But now the helicopter story is confirmed.

Lima ends on Saturday. So, when will the heli come back to KUL? Sure will take some time..... so a Sunday departure is still plausible.

Local press? This is MalaysianWings, we are much much better....

I bet some reporters might think it is an "Boeing A380" :rofl:

Boeing A380....hahahaha.....so funny.....lol.giflol.gif sakit perut already..... :rofl:

The heli, confirmed. I posted a link before the crash, it was in French thogh. But now the helicopter story is confirmed.

Lima ends on Saturday. So, when will the heli come back to KUL? Sure will take some time..... so a Sunday departure is still plausible.

Local press? This is MalaysianWings, we are much much better....

Yes you are right....we are better than local press.....100% better..... :yahoo:

Ermm...i think that heli sure will flying back to KUL at Saturday night....since that heli is fully equipped with night flying devices...so problem for them...i also think that sunday is a right time for Mriya to flying back home.... <_>

Wow, aweson jumbo which is rare to get it at KUL. Unfortunately i cant be there to spot, hope you guys update soon. Thanks. :clapping:

Ooppsss. sorry for the wrong spelling..(awesome)... :rolleyes:

and on the way back to KL from Tampin...
pkul 3. lebih i am already move out.. sorry can't tahan damn hungry.. gagagagaga... :sorry:
unable to posted here since the server is down since last sunday...
Yeah.. yeah... what to do... but i am happy MWs is back again... boring wooii~!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
hopefully that will happen on Sunday afternoon :help:
Sunday afternoon i am arrive at SZB.. Monday morning free.. Monday afternoon got exam paper... aduhaii~!!! <_>

Sign in to follow this