MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Raymond Lim

Herpa ATR 72-500 Firefly in die-cast

Finally a 1:200 ATR 72-500 Firefly die-cast model from Herpa Miniaturemodelle Germany. :clapping: We received an email from Herpa Germany about producing this model I've supported and this was proposed for Sept/Oct new release. As it was an early stage at that time we are not suppose to announce this in any forum and we keep our promise. Since it's already announce in DAC last Friday we now officially accept pre-orders. The 1st pre-order 48pcs will get a special prices.

http://www.diecastai...tr-72-212a.html

Herpa has send us a sample arriving next week. Will definitely share with you guys this beautiful model. It;'s is quite limited in productions as I know but again confidentially is where the manufacturer trust us not to simply disclose until it's permitted.

As most of DKT faithful customer already pre-order this model since last year should Herpa made this model after all only Herpa had the 1:200 ATR 72 mold. We have supported Herpa with a large order.

I'm still waiting for Herpa to confirm will there proceed with to release the MASWings as I've supported this project too. Since Tamizi had propose the MASWing 9M-MWH the special livery for those who support this can start the ball rolling. So should you guys want this project to go ahead you know who to support.

If all goes well maybe Fokker 50 MAS will be next year project after all 1:200 Fokker 50 mold is solely own by Herpa.

Thank you in advance to those we had support us to make the ATR 72-500 Firefly model becomes reality.

Raymond :drinks:

enquiry@dai-kong.com

H/P: 6012-657 4863 & 6018-2261133

Edited by Raymond Lim

Great to hear Fokker 50 MAS 1:200 after FY and MASwings. Mr Raymond, may I know FY 9M-FYF version come with SP Setia logo on fuselage or without logo? Hope they will do the BIMP-EAGA livery for MASwings ATR.

All Herpa Turbo pro models are die-cast, with rollable gears & a standard Herpa black or clear plastic stand with the description write on the stand. Very will made model.

Great to hear Fokker 50 MAS 1:200 after FY and MASwings. Mr Raymond, may I know FY 9M-FYF version come with SP Setia logo on fuselage or without logo? Hope they will do the BIMP-EAGA livery for MASwings ATR.

When I get the sample next week you will be the first to know.

Edited by Raymond Lim

All Herpa Turbo pro models are die-cast, with rollable gears & a standard Herpa black or clear plastic stand with the description write on the stand. vEry will made.

When I get the sample next week you will be the first to know.

Thanks Mr Raymond. Can't wait for Sep/Oct release.

Thanks for the news Raymond; Hope that they will consider the BIMP-EAGA livery.

BTW Raymond,please put my name on the first 48 pcs; looking forward to became one of the collector to have the first 48 models here in Malaysia :rolleyes:

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

Thanks for the news Raymond; Hope that they will consider the BIMP-EAGA livery.

BTW Raymond,please put my name on the first 48 pcs; looking forward to became one of the collector to have the first 48 models here in Malaysia :rolleyes:

Noted. you are number # 7

Count me in for one unit.

Noted.

I'm in

I'm in

Noted. Thanks for the support

One for me too!

Thanks Adrian.

Yes but I've raise to 60 already. May consider extend to 96pcs which I've pre-order for the 1st shipment & another shipment next round.

Hi Raymond,

i hope you have not forgotten to count me in for the Firefly ATR 72. Cheers, Ramesh

No worry. you are in the list. AV200 Gulf will be restock end of this month.