Icon Important Announcement!

New registrations require administration validation. This may delay registration approvals.

Photo

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

• Please log in to reply
1848 replies to this topic

#1841 Ivan_Endi

Ivan_Endi
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:25 AM

[quote name="fendy" post="373528" timestamp="1500306700"]
how long after travel did they credit?

If I can remember correctly around 3 to 4 days

#1842 Lock SH

Lock SH
  • Gold Member
  • 524 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

Not personally no - but I've handled such cases before. While they did say 6-8 weeks, it's dependent on how fast the partner airline can confirm validity. Sometimes you can get in 2 weeks, sometimes not.

It was 6 months for me when I flew on CX & CX codeshare with JAL (HKG-HND) on CX, HND-HNL on JAL, HNL-NRT on JAL, NRT-HKG on CX. I was using Enrich at that time and it took me several times visiting MAS office in KL Sentral to resolve the problem.

CX was quite efficient but it was JAL who took 6 months to credit my miles.

#1843 flee

flee
  • Platinum Member
  • 10,391 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:47 AM

Malaysia Airlines CEO re-engages with Oneworld, reboots Enrich

The airline’s frequent flyer scheme is also subject of what Bellew describes to Australian Business Traveller as “a complete reboot.”

“I think the Enrich program has immense potential. In Malaysia, which is our core market, it’s the most recognised loyalty brand but we’ve done very, very little with it over the years… there’s been a lack of resources put on it, and maybe because of everything else that’s going on.”

“We haven’t been treating (Enrich) like a business,” Bellew reflects. “It’s been a little bit of an interesting sideshow, whereas it should have been core part of the business, so we’re going to invest in people and systems and the backend in the next 12 months.”

A cornerstone of this is the recent appointment of Australian Mark Ross-Smith – a loyalty consultant and champion of ‘big data’ – to head the Loyalty & Enrich portfolio.

#1844 Ashley Lee

Ashley Lee
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:20 PM

New Enrich website is up and running, seems to be a cosmetic change and unification exercise to have the Enrich website no longer as a seperate entity. Functionality remains the same with no integration/linking with bookings as it was previously.

#1845 KK Lee

KK Lee
  • Platinum Member
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

New Enrich website is up and running, seems to be a cosmetic change and unification exercise to have the Enrich website no longer as a seperate entity. Functionality remains the same with no integration/linking with bookings as it was previously.

Old wine in new bottle?

#1846 tktoh

tktoh
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:09 PM

I submit claim for missing miles on my recent Qatar Airways flight on 21 September and today saw the miles already in my Enrich account. Very efficient indeed.

#1847 Ashley Lee

Ashley Lee
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:14 PM

I submit claim for missing miles on my recent Qatar Airways flight on 21 September and today saw the miles already in my Enrich account. Very efficient indeed.

Maybe it was the actual posting of the miles albeit really late!  :pardon:

#1848 tktoh

tktoh
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:08 PM

While booking the QR ticket and boarding, I never disclose my Enrich number. I only submitted the outgoing trip for claim on 21. On 22 Sept, I already received email asking me to submit returning trip boarding passes for claim based on the air ticket copy submitted in the outgoing claim. That's why im surprised by the efficiency. Very unMalaysian.

#1849 fendy

fendy
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

While booking the QR ticket and boarding, I never disclose my Enrich number. I only submitted the outgoing trip for claim on 21. On 22 Sept, I already received email asking me to submit returning trip boarding passes for claim based on the air ticket copy submitted in the outgoing claim. That's why im surprised by the efficiency. Very unMalaysian.

seems like its a very hit or miss thing. partner flights usually take ages to credit.

i flew KUL-CMB-LHR-CMB-KUL on UL and LGW-AMS on BA in may, claimed in jun, all sectors posted only in sept.

flights on CX also took about 2 months to credit.

what really gets to me is that even taking so long to credit, the validity is from date of travel. kinda short change here i feel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users