MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Pieter C.

Help needed with MH booking class(es)

Can anyone advise me in which booking-class the Economy fares (Basic, Smart, Flex) are booked by MH ?

It does not reflect this information on the website, and I need this for my mileage accruel (of another Oneworld partner).

Thanks for your help !

Can anyone advise me in which booking-class the Economy fares (Basic, Smart, Flex) are booked by MH ?

It does not reflect this information on the website, and I need this for my mileage accruel (of another Oneworld partner).

Thanks for your help !

For certain, none of my sectors booked under basic fare is credited to OW partner FFP.

For certain, none of my sectors booked under basic fare is credited to OW partner FFP.

Depends on the FFP T&C for eligible fares. For example CX only allows accruals for Flex & Smart fares, while AA, BA & JL allows accruals for all three.

Edited by Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

Depends on the FFP T&C for eligible fares. For example CX only allows accruals for Flex & Smart fares, while AA, BA & JL allows accruals for all three.

Agreed but information was not stated at the following site;

The Enrich page has the RBDs outlined based on Promo, MH Basic, Smart & Flex

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/enrich/earn-enrich-miles.html?&refid=aff-326119-MHFareClass

Agreed but information was not stated at the following site;

I think you'll find that the information is also not stated on the other sites as well because I've been trolling through them all. It's somewhat logical when you think of it - the airline is only responsible for their own FFP & to include information about other FFPs may cause confusion should there be any changes.

Looking at the whole of oneworld, it seems CX is the only one not allowing accruals on MH Basic fares - everyone else gave at least 25% miles.

s

Thanks for your help !

Just look at the fare conditions at the summary page just before the passenger details page. It's a small hyperlink on the right hand side. The first alphabet you see is the fare class booked into.

Edited by Ashley Lee

Sign in to follow this