Firstly, This photo was Found on Airliners.net,

Secondly, Hello to all on this forum

Thirdly, I find the photo hilarious.

abo.jpg

Airbuses New Bird Plane, Promoting Natural Aerodynamics

All The Best,

Ken

Same way u stuff a duck or a chicken laa...Up the [censored]

haha....funnny looking plane over there...

Besides ( slightly off topic ), i was thinking what might be the worst case scenario a pilot might face while flying ....an engine failure , hydraulic failure , hijacking. To me i would think the worst case scenario a pilot might face is when his fellow crew in the cockpit farts. Man....what is the pilot gonna do....declare and emergency ..???? Mayday the tower request for priority landing at the nearest airport ???? refer to Aircraft manuals for emergency procedure..????? or yank off the emergency masks. Haha....

Is it a real thing???

very funny, a landing gear at "neck"...if it is a hard landing, nanti patah tengkuk..

(the neck will broke)... :p

LOL...must be fake laaa....if it was real...how come the photographer didnt send it to JP, A.net..or even Myaviation.net (which accepts EVERYTHING!)?? :huh:

LOL...must be fake laaa....if it was real...how come the photographer didnt send it to JP, A.net..or even Myaviation.net (which accepts EVERYTHING!)?? :huh:

1591[/snapback]

haha.. of couse its real man!!, i ordered 2 yesterday for my private fleet that will fly exclusively on TWU - JFK. TWU - LHR, TWU - CDG, TWU AMS

only MalaysianWings members can purchase tickets at discounted rates, while others will have to pay direct, either in cash/gold/diamonds.

We, (Ken-Air) will have the best inflight service in the world, with live ASTRO during the flight, Gym,Sauna,Swimming pool, Badmiton and Tennis Courts, and if the weather allows, we will retract the roof and play a game of futsal while the plane is on autopilot!

hahah..

sorry.. just kidding guys ! :lol:

Sign in to follow this