MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Irni Mastura

MalaysianWings Celebrates its 3rd Anniversary

I should have let Gavin started this thread. Since he was the one who created the last one: MalaysianWings Celebrates its Second Anniversary :)

Am not going to post much. Just some sneak previews from the 'morning shift'... :)

2783424300103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

2202252080103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

Courtesy of Chaity (thanks!)

2898938270103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

I'll add more later and let the rest of the guys fill this up first :) For now, I need to save my head from banging forward to the screen... :lazy:

Waahh.. you guys must be enjoying such a syioking day... weather looks ok it seems.. Miss it alot.. arrghhh.. wish i could join :sorry:

Edited by Ignatius

Hope next year we will have another gathering ..

Spotting in KLIA is always my dream ..

Edited by Nizam

Irni: Prompt and fabulous coverage. A group photo would be great, like last year.

:) Granted. Sorry I was so sleepy earlier to post more photos.

My day with MWingers started about quarter past seven in the morning when I texted Walter to know where they were then. At the time, I just left Oldtown kopitiam at Cyberjaya after more than a couple of hours chatting away. I was working UK shift (3pm-12am), and later yumchar with my colleagues who were on US shift (6pm-3am) before meeting up you guys so I do apologise for not being able to stay long with MWingers this morning.

Anyway, Walter texted about the change of venue, instead of OH, they're at Weather Station. ^_^ Met Walter, KS Ong, Victor A, Chaity, Liau, Ibrahim, Yong, Emperor, Yu Loh (oh gosh... seriously my brain isn't helping now... I had to try hard to remember... sorry if I missed anyone I met at Weather Station or got your names wrong!). First time jitters, so I was shy to bring my mere digicam out amongst the poisonous of the poisons. The result? No photos at Weather Station from me... :sorry:

Moving on after Kong Kong Airlines departed, we went to the lake spot (well.. its kind of a big pond... actually :p ). Now here, I took photos. Love how the plane's reflections were on the lake's surface when they flew above it.

2372000500103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

The lake.

2682826570103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

Lepaking around.

2823653720103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

Chaity pose!

2856235670103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

Lovely couple. (:sorry: my mind was too preoccupied, I missed her name) Oh but Pieter, she's so nice and friendly and very sweet to me! Again, congratulations :D

2308150070103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

The occasional spotting :p

2865815830103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

In keeping up the spirit of spotting... although a bad one (well, posting it here to mark the relevance of this thread with Obs Hill sub-forum!)

2330069230103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

More spotting.

2015919070103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

2290017830103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

2714932080103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

Yeah... checking out photos.

2287198620103096648S600x600Q85.jpg

Finally, the lot I met at the lake's group photo. Sorry guys, for the false alarm... with the first group shot. Really embarrassing! Made Emperor cursed few times too for standing there for nothing because he almost missed one good spotting shot. :sorry: :) Sorry ya guys! :p

From left to right: Michael Chai, Ibrahim, Walter, erm... Yu Loh?, Jon Kong, Kevin Teh, Yong, Chaity, Victor, KS Ong, Pieter's lovely ah Moi, and Pieter.

Called Walter half an hour ago, and they're still at Weather Station then. I only had less than a couple of hours with the gang, the reason my lack of photos. But anyway, its been great to meet you guys up! Thanks for your company, all! I feel bad for leaving early and not able to meet the rest of you guys. Am sure there would be loads of good times and good photos to be shared by them here soon. Cheers :D

Definately you guys enjoy yourselves there :clapping:

Uncle Pieter,the KLM baseball cap is awesome! Really love to know where to get one of it :rolleyes:

Just received a text message from Walter. They'll be at Asia Cafe (where?) in an hour's time. :)

p/s: I love how everyone was smiling so cheerfully in the group photo above! :D :D

Edited by Irni Mastura

Just received a text message from Walter. They'll be at Asia Cafe (where?) in an hour's time. :)

p/s: I love how everyone was smiling so cheerfully in the group photo above! :D :D

Kak Irni,do share more photos,ok? Can't wait to see more photos :lol:

Too bad i didn't make it again this year (Got serious commitment with my degree studies :( )

Great to see the group photo...Pieter, looking even more distinguished with age. Chaity, as thin as I still remember. Kevin, still the same.

Asia Cafe? I think its near Taylors College in SJ's SS15. Last year after MW 2nd Anniversary, that's where we went.

Looks like fun, too bad I'm in BKI when all the gang is in KUL.

Good coverage Irni... :clapping:

Feeling gulity now for not joining in... :vava:

But what to do.... 3/4 of daylight today stuck in office..

Rushed home packing.... have to be in KLIA by 2300 tonite...

Where to?.... check out Flight Logbook for my TR later... :db:

BTW... Pieter... congratulation to you and Mrs... :give_rose:

What ever happened to your D50?....Suddenly can have Liveview on the LCD kaa??

I was about to say the same on Pieters Delta fif tey..

Chai Chai look long in jeans hehe.. :p

Teh Teh look like siupok in black! :p

Kong Kong look like dating with YK ... Oooppss :blink:

Great gathering i suppose.. miss it.. wondering where u guys went for makan makan!!?? ;)

He's kind of cute, doesn't he? But I have to agree with Iggy, a low cut jeans would be better. Kidding :)

http://inlinethumb41.webshots.com/41704/28...S600x600Q85.jpg

Lovely couple. (sorry: my mind was too preoccupied, I missed her name) Oh but Pieter, she's so nice and friendly and very sweet to me! Again, congratulations.

That's Mai and Pieter. Pieter indeed looks 'knap en jonger'.

Kong Kong look like dating with YK ... Oooppss

I second that! Is YK MalaysianWings's official Empress? (YK is the Japanese guy whom the Emperor spent honeymoon with in Phuket, isn't he?)

I thought wearing the MW t-shirts are compulsory on the event? Even the t-shirt's tauke himself (Walter S) is not wearing it.

Edit: Gosh, 2/3 contain of this post is a strip gay material!

Edited by Jonathan Kong

My heartiest congratulations to Malaysian Wings on the occasion of its 3rd anniversary. Certainly a unified group brimming with solidarity :clapping:.

PS Nice mineral water, Chaity. Is that from Carrefour?

Edited by fablee

Pieter's D50 was left on the plane ..

Yikes.. i hope lens not left on plane too!? :sorry:

Congrats to MWings for its 3rd anniversary! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sorry can't be with u guys. Hopefully will be able to join u guys next year.

p/s: I can't seem to be able to load n see pix posted by Irni. Any solutions to this?

Edit 09:40pm : Apparently, webshots.com is blocked by college server. :(

Edited by kianhong

Pieter's D50 was left on the plane ..

My goodness! When the incident happened?

I thought wearing the MW t-shirts are compulsory on the event? Even the t-shirt's tauke himself (Walter S) is not wearing it.

aiyaaa ada ma. Evening shift i pakai.....

Just came back from the celebration party at Asia Cafe, a total of 22 of us was there, some left during the evening. Many thanks to those who have attended especially to those who came far far away just to be with us. Nice to meet all of you!! Had an unforgettable day~! Thanks to whoever who bought the cake!!

Will let the guys post pics, time to sleep. Church tomorrow morning til i dread the next day with homework!

Edited by Walter Sim

I will post some of it...

Haha...

Here are some photos...

Enjoy... :p

DSCF0006-1.jpg

Site of shooting...

DSCF0008-1.jpg

1 dragonfly stop at the site...

DSCF0009-1.jpg

AMAZING Airasia flying over.... B) Sori for blur pictures... :(

DSCF0011-1.jpg

Analyze the photos after taking...

DSCF0014-1.jpg

9V-SRG comes to greet us in the early morning...

DSCF0015-1.jpg

Walter who becomes a taxi driver and a operator...

DSCF0016.jpg

Becareful of tat...

DSCF0017-1.jpg

Sun coming out and both of them started to wear "UV cushion clothes" on it...

w8 for me to upload more photos :pardon:

Edited by Michael Chai

Aiyar.. this year sunblock auntie didnt come promote her sunblock lotion kah hehe...

Hope to see more pix coming.. :yahoo: