MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ibrahim

Long-awaited Sibu Airport Terminal Expansion Project is ON (at last)!

Thank To our Member here.. Fairul For Finding this Info laugh.gif

Sources: Sibu of www.skyscrapercity.com and jecklee, www.sibu.org/cn

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Nice Design.. The Roof Look Like A Wave..

Edited by Ibrahim

user posted image

ohmy.gif so nice.... the roof look likes Kangsai Airport la... and what aircraft a, park in front of the car park, F50? or twin otter? Schabak model. mad.gif

Edited by samuel chy

what aircraft a, park in front of the car park, F50? or twin otter?

Looks like F50 to me (if you compare the size with the 777); I think the DHT is the most aircraft on the left side, agree ?

are they planning on extending the runway for the t7???? i thought that they were only planning on extending for the a330

20128[/snapback]

Ya.. I See the Model is Boeing T7 But In The Concept Pic it is a Airbus A330.. See There are Winglet there.

user posted image

Edited by Ibrahim

weird things is...y all is Malaysia Airlines?

It should be got AirAsia as well!! biggrin.gif

i think they really need to upgrade the airport terminal as fast as possible...it is too small and aircorn-less!

Weii!!

anymore detailed,larger pics??

20466[/snapback]

pics from www.skyscrapercity.com

user posted image

user posted image

hm..just ignore the plane model.. biggrin.gif

OoO..so its from the SIDEX expo..hopefully someone in Sibu can get more pics

Fairul/Payrol(?),

can show the full link for the skyscrapercity.com? I seem to lost my way.Sorryla for so much trouble..

this aircraft can said as a aircraft model? the landing gear, just like use a wire string add two tyre. esp the so call T7? one of the landing gear is in another direction, and did the T7 and '734??' hav so many landing gear???? OMG...

Edited by samuel chy

I agree totally with you guys regarding how ugly those model planes looked!

It is the most hideous looking model planes I've ever seen. I mean, it looks like left over plastics being cut and glued together to resemble a plane looking shape. wink.gif

But the good thing is the Sibu airport upgrade is sure looking nice. Can't wait to see it finished. smile.gif

OMG OMG!!!!How hilarious they looked!!! Those gears are like sticks!! those models are like pencils with paper wings!! But better than WBGG oneslah.. dragster wheel types hhaha..

OMG OMG!!!!How hilarious they looked!!! Those gears are like sticks!! those models are like pencils with paper wings!!  But better than WBGG oneslah.. dragster wheel types hhaha..

20578[/snapback]

dry.gif u sure that was paper wings??? biggrin.gif WBGG??? any pix?

They better REMOVE these planes and just focus on the beautiful Terminal-building, or put some Shabak or other manufacturer's planes in there...

Pieter, thats the trick mate. Put some stupid looking plane models will make the building model stand up better. So that plane freaks like us will not concentrate on the plane model but the building model instead tongue.gif

Sometimes if the model is built badly but have nice planes/car, people will tend to focus on the planes/car instead! That's a PR disaster!

Edited by S V Choong

I rather they put schabak for all bulding models. At least those are the most least acceptable level for a model to be display.

I agree totally with you guys regarding how ugly those model planes looked!

It is the most hideous looking model planes I've ever seen. I mean, it looks like left over plastics being cut and glued together to resemble a plane looking shape.  wink.gif

But the good thing is the Sibu airport upgrade is sure looking nice. Can't wait to see it finished.  smile.gif

20556[/snapback]

yeah..even the 734 tail also enget.. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif