MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

"Tony, today is Malaysia Airlines Day 2.0" - 9M-MAB 30/11/17 & 9M-MAC 23/12/17

Hello Tony, nice book. Plus, congratulations for the latest earnings! Proud to be Malaysian. By the way, we appreciate your another round of silence. Just for today. Because today is Malaysia Airlines Day 2.0! 8)

HAS3cTX.jpg

PL3Iz9J.jpg

NuRSU4S.jpg

As usual, the old farts are on time for this one. They are not reliable for other non-aviation occasions.

Ij4cxP3.jpg

Another old fart buddy, Norman, who is allergic to rain.

rlUDOPd.jpg

I feel sorry for her. She was Miss Universe 5 years ago. Now it is totally a different story.

some test shots while getting ourselves ready for todays subject

all praise to the majesty queen of the skies. for without you aviation is not like what it is today. i do miss you a lot!

09566712-8711-4170-887F-3D466948CE14.jpeg

and you little ego, just how long more before you give up flying

38B97FB3-5563-4F46-8A73-859330F0341A.jpeg

Light was excellent during the warm up rounds...

M3aFOvAh.jpg

just look at David's happy face

0DOFKHXh.jpg

mr.sun came out early for a little fun, but shied away not long after.

909D2F17-9977-461B-AC92-276169B921B5.jpeg

thats owhkay you know. these people are always prepared for whatever nature has to surprise.

B8FC0655-513A-4E89-B0A7-5904278402EC.jpeg

these guys here are made sure livestream was uninterrupted.

by this time we've seen all the pics of the A350 around the net

Be patient. Nothing is a race. Do take time to appreciate the effort these Mwingers take to tell a story to the readers. Photographers are also story tellers, including plane spotters. I'm sure they have beautiful shots which will be worth the wait.

Edited by Prestley Shim

Be patient. Nothing is a race. Do take time to appreciate the effort these Mwingers take to tell a story to the readers. Photographers are also story tellers, including plane spotters. I'm sure they have beautiful shots which will be worth the wait.

Yes, this is not a news site and most MWingers don't do this professionally - they also have daytime jobs. It takes time to post process the photos and as Azahan has said, the weather that day was bad - so more work needs to be done on the photos.... Furthermore, our guys are invited guests of MAB (and MAHB) and they may have to fulfill some obligations to them as a priority.

Patience will be rewarded.

Edited by flee

DtyEiZa.jpg

The event was held at Malaysia Airlines hangar 6. We reached the hangar around 11am... the excitement of seeing the A350 was building up and many Malaysia Airlines staffs turned up to witness this new bird

kj4OXVy.jpg

Spotters bracing the rains for this special bird. Nothing gonna stop these ardent spotters :clapping:

Yes, this is not a news site and most MWingers don't do this professionally - they also have daytime jobs. It takes time to post process the photos and as Azahan has said, the weather that day was bad - so more work needs to be done on the photos.... Furthermore, our guys are invited guests of MAB (and MAHB) and they may have to fulfill some obligations to them as a priority.

Patience will be rewarded.

It's a world of instant gratification, patience isn't a virtue anymore :)

I think I saw one of you lot on the aircraft...

yes nothing is a race but everything must have purpose, we (or at least i) expect first and exclusive photos here instead thousand of them widely available elsewhere i dont see any purpose to read this thread anymore. just saying and feel free to disagree as i dont care

Tempted to put up run of the mill social media-ish pictures from my cellphone but they won't do the new bird justice like those hand cannons the pros use.

After few hours of waiting and warm up session, the handsome boy 8) descend below the cloud and performed a low fly past for the audiences at 600ft at 1133hrs when the weather was an absolute joke.

KP9zG5cl.jpg

8QW5NaXl.jpg

Yup Teh Teh....weather was crap. May be next time, weather should be considered to determine the delivery date of a new type.