MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
M. Sofian H.

PerdanaOne

Hi, i want to share this exclusive picture...

EVENT: RUMAH TERBUKA AIDILFITRI YAB PERDANA MENTERI DI KEPALA BATAS

img471389491cc71.jpg

Welcome To Pangkalan TUDM Butterworth

img4713876c216cf.jpg

PerdanaOne Waiting PM

img471387933012d.jpg

Kapten Ahmad doing final check!!

img47138834f362c.jpg

Red Carpet

img47138873e9a5e.jpg

PM Arrive At RMAF and Bacaan Doa lead by Mufti Negeri

img471388a51a19f.jpg

PM with Penang Chief Minister Tan Sri Koh Ksu Koon

img471388d8d134b.jpg

Bye Bye Bye

img47138906af06a.jpg

Bye

coming soon PerdanaOne video start the engine and move to the runway

EVENT: LAWATAN KERJA SEHARI KE PULAU PINANG

img47138d6d5e75c.jpg

img47138df2c454f.jpg

InsyaAllah i will upload the video

For RMAF Butterworth spotters, PerdanaOne will arrive on 20/11/2007 ( i will confirm the time)

for spotters no need any pass to enter the RMAF, just inform the security "Nak Sambut Pak Lah".

For PEN spotters, PerdanaOne will arrive on 16/11/2007 ( i will confirm the time)

please go to the DCA gate, not terminal building. No need any pass.

If anybody want to meet me, I always wear press jacket with UMNO Logo. carilah saya!!!

Saw the BBJ today parking at the end of PEN tarmac, suppose to depart at 1030, but around 11pm, there's some sort of bazaar around the plane.

Wow, entering tarmac without pass, but just password"jemput pak lah"... thats so coool... nice pix there ..too bad no ACJ.... :clapping:

Wow, entering tarmac without pass, but just password"jemput pak lah"... thats so coool... nice pix there ..too bad no ACJ.... :clapping:

I thought PM is using NAA?

Maybe Najib use it first loh.. so pak Lah had to use bbj or global instead :sorry:

For RMAF Butterworth spotters, PerdanaOne will arrive on 20/11/2007 ( i will confirm the time)for spotters no need any pass to enter the RMAF, just inform the security "Nak Sambut Pak Lah".
sorry, not 20/11/2007, the new date is 26/10/2007, PM will launch opening ceremony Hospital Kepala Batas and Masjid Bertam Indah. U all can reconfirm the date and time (visit www.pmo.gov.my)
Saw the BBJ today parking at the end of PEN tarmac, suppose to depart at 1030, but around 11pm, there's some sort of bazaar around the plane.
yes, PM attend hari raya open house in Seri Mutiara (TYT Penang), before that in the evening PM attend his open house at Dewan Milenium Kepala Batas. PM arrive at RMAF at 9.30am, and depart at PM 11.25pm via PEN (yesterday 15/10/07) Edited by M. Sofian H.

Was Badawi originally from the state of Penang?

Thanks for sharing the password ;)

yeah i believe he is.... quite frequent his visits to Penang I observe...

yeah i believe he is.... quite frequent his visits to Penang I observe...

Based solely on this criteria, shouldn't he be a native of Perth instead ?!! :D

Thanks for the photos Sofian. Would be interesting if you could enter the BBJ.

I think I will just spot at my house which is near to RMAF B'worth. I don't think I can enter the air base, since my face already captured on RMAF CCTV!!! :help: :angry:

BTW, expect more Perdana One visit to RMAF B'worth in the future. General Election is just around the corner!

Based solely on this criteria, shouldn't he be a native of Perth instead ?!! :D

Naah. If based solely on this criteria, he would no doubt be a native of Subang :D

Anyone got interior shots of any Prime Minister birds? (no pun intended)

Wow, entering tarmac without pass, but just password"jemput pak lah"... :clapping:

Perhaps donning a white short sleeve shirt, black pants and a songkok and sticking yourself to the ever-eager KJ boys would further enhance the chance of entering!

Wee hee... That's why I like it when the big shots come from my home state... spice up the traffic at PEN and the relatively insipid Butterworth AFB... :clapping:

Thanks for the information... But too bad I doubt I'll be around home that time... Keep me (us) posted with photos... :drinks:

Perdana 1 coming to kuching on Friday 19th Oct. Any one knows ETA & ETD?

Also which hard ware? BBJ? NAA?

Oh no... not again... I dunno I am free or not... <_>

Where is the 'DCA gate' in PEN? Try to pay a visit although SPM is ON during that time :D
Min Chun, the DCA gate is visible from the road you'd be on while coming in to the terminal from the north (the bridge). Try driving slowly and spot for the gate when you are entering the terminal area, but remember, it is way before you reach the terminal. I think it's somewhere at the junction where you turn left to get to the terminal, proceed straight you go up the fly-over.
Was Badawi originally from the state of Penang?
Yes, he is from Kepala Batas, mainland Penang.

Is it MASTAR? i thought the MASTAR went to Country Heights as 9M-CHG?

I believe it is the MASTAR BBJ. The 9M-CHG was a B737-300. Can someone confirm? Some time in the late 1990's, cant remember when, but I was called to operate as a last minute replacement cabin crew for a plane owned by County Heights. It was a B737-300 with a luxury interior. Cant' remember if it was CHG.

9M-CHG (cn 27456/2749) was a B737-300 in white color and green stripes, operated by the Country Heights Group.

11/09/1995 AnstWW 9M-LKY

01/03/1996 CoHeights 9M-CHG

31/12/1998 Excellence N368CE

15/02/1999 Premier AC Management N368CE

09/04/2007 Unknown N731VA

9M-BBJ / M53-01 (cn 29274/397) is a B737-700 BBJ, originally bought by Tajuddin Ramli using MAS funds and operated as Mastar. Understandably it didn't last very long before being sold to the Air Force as M53-01.

..... but I was called to operate as a last minute replacement cabin crew for a plane owned by County Heights .....

Wah, like that also can kah ? :blink:

I thought you were with MAS ? Was this some sort of freelance assignment during your own free time ?

Wah, like that also can kah ? :blink:

I thought you were with MAS ? Was this some sort of freelance assignment during your own free time ?

I had already resigned. The crew in charge was a former MH crew and he called me. Told to just turn up at Airod, dump my bag in the cargo hold and off I went to NZ and Australia. It was a beautiful plane with a putting green in the centre. It was a very well paid holiday! The other crew were also ex-MH and SQ.