MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
AFJ

Suasa Airlines Charter

E"MAS" has lost it's glitter.

SILVER never got off ground

So next is SUASA

I was told by one 737 MAB captain that Suasa Air was started by Capt. Radzi (former T7 pilot), apparently a Maswinger. I am not sure how true this is.

May I be the first to congratulate Captain Radzi and offer my best wishes for success :)

(also former 734 pilot too - so much less risk of getting grounded ala RayaniAir) :D

Edited by BC Tam

I was told by one 737 MAB captain that Suasa Air was started by Capt. Radzi (former T7 pilot), apparently a Maswinger. I am not sure how true this is.

No, I didn't start the airline, nor do I have any share or anything much to do with it. I am just one of the worker there.

No, I didn't start the airline, nor do I have any share or anything much to do with it. I am just one of the worker there.

Good luck and safe landing.

I do apologise. My bad. Anyway, I wish you all the best Capt. Radzi.

Mavcom to lodge police report against Monspace Sky Airlines, investigates Suasa Airlines

The Malaysian Aviation Commission (Mavcom) is lodging a police report against Monspace Sky Airlines for misleading the public and is investigating Suasa Airlines Sdn Bhd for operating a flight without a valid air service permit (ASP).

More:

http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2016/07/25/mavcom-to-lodge-police-report-against-monspace-sky-airlines-and-investigates-suasa-airlines/

One of the senior management staff in Suasa Air holding a director's position is ex DCA top man, so he knows a lot about ASP and AOC, thus, he might have given some advice to Suasa board.

Suasa Airlines Must Get Full Air Service Permit Before Operating - DCA

KUALA LUMPUR, July 25 (Bernama) -- Suasa Airlines Sdn Bhd has to pursue its full Air Service Permit (ASP) with the Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) before conducting any commercial air transport operations.
Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) director-general Datuk Seri Azharuddin Abdul Rahman said although the airline received its provisional ASP on Dec 15 last year, it had not been issued with full ASP.
More:

A turbulence start indeed for Suasa. Hope the rest of the way will be a smooth run.

My gut feeling is that there is some confusion here, and that Suasa did not intend for matters to be as such.

Hopefully Capt Radzi can shed some light?

My gut feeling is that there is some confusion here, and that Suasa did not intend for matters to be as such.

Hopefully Capt Radzi can shed some light?

Sorry guys, not appropriate for me to comment on this Suasa saga at this moment.

Mavcom to lodge police report against Monspace Sky Airlines, investigates Suasa Airlines

[/url]

It seems monspace sky airline is a extraordinary and colourful company.

It seems monspace sky airline is a extraordinary and colourful company.

Extraordinary - to Mecca with a B734

But yes, the plane is plenty colorful all right :)