MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Sultan Mahmud Airport - Kuala Terengganu

What a life at the beach. No stress. And problems in KUL dissappear instantly. Happy standing on a concrete. Hehe, same level as the fence. Life is just so beautiful here. Waiting patiently for my single victim to come......

user posted image

Turning to face headwind for take off......Captain did the steering while his co-pilot kept his eyes on me in case I was crazy enough to throw stones at his windscreen. hahaha. Actually the smell of Jet A1 fuel is good!

user posted image

user posted image

and the moment u see this, you better get the hell out of there and run towards the beach. dont play play with cfm56.....

user posted image

Waaa.. Realy Close to the Baby Boeing.. Cool Even Can see the Pilots Face.. Love the Second Pic wub.gif Aircraft coming from the sea. Azahan.. The new terminal of TGG will make the runway longer ???

Azahan,

Excellent pictures and sooooo close to the action ohmy.gif

The nose-section looks very clean, however the "ass"-section needs a wash terribly tongue.gif

Thanks for sharing: LOVED them (the pictures) all !!!...

Azahan,

Looks like max. steering to the right: is the runway that narrow and/or is there no "overrun" ???

Excellent nose-shots again ohmy.gif

Hi Azahan, nice stuff and really close shots to see the pilots. ohmy.gif

TGG looks like St Marteen of Malaysia. laugh.gif

The makcik there didn't lecture you about 747 ah ? tongue.gif

Yup really the St Marteen of Malaysia, if only there were enough traffics there, Keep tongue.gif those planetastic photos coming.. Geesh, I think I live in one of the worst places to spot planes..

The worst place to spot in KCH so far is where I ended up walking like a snowman yesterday tongue.gif

P/s: Nice close up shots Azahan. Simply superb biggrin.gif

Edited by Delwin A

here are two more.......

where i stood. of course outside the fence.

user posted image

co-pilot doing the take off check list. i get you the close up of this one soon.

user posted image

this is the gerai. the culprit that mentioned to me 'er asiya tujoh pak tujoh' is on the right end, making 'teh tarik bungkus for me'. darn, the tea was too sweet!

user posted image

Sign in to follow this