MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mushrif A

MAB New Corporate Look

It did mention a new livery coming, but nothing else.

What adds credence is also the fact that we've never seen any official A350 rendering with MH colors.. Pretty telling... Hope it's much better than the current one(s), which are to me literally uninspiring.

at 42 seconds in the video there's a scene which showed the tail had been painted with 2 colourful wau bulan motifs, maybe they are going in the direction of Etihad adopting abstract motifs instead of linear design, good move in the sense of giving the airline fresh image but they should also change the current logo to wau bulan to be consistent

00010_5dsr_053-copie_zps2krz7d7n.jpg

I hope MH doesn't go the Etihad way. A proper logo speaks louder than a random design.

That said, I do like Emirates' tail. But perhaps that is because it is the UAE flag.

Yes, a new livery and rebranding will signal the new MAB. The old liveries merely remind us of all the past failures.

The website now has a different share of blue/green

also I have noticed a change in the way recent advertisements are designed. New font and design

The website now has a different share of blue/green

also I have noticed a change in the way recent advertisements are designed. New font and design

I think it's cyan. The colour of ground staff's uniform

Thats not new news. The kebaya has always been part of any revamp. Its just that folks assumed that any revamp includes doing away with the kebaya and then there was just the ensuing chatter on the merits of having kebaya bla bla bla

Thats not new news. The kebaya has always been part of any revamp. Its just that folks assumed that any revamp includes doing away with the kebaya and then there was just the ensuing chatter on the merits of having kebaya bla bla bla

from the article it's stated that it will be retained in its current design, only uniforms for other staffs will be revamped

Yeah I have completely forgotten about the re-branding and plans for new uniforms

It is not scrapped isn't it? since there has been 0 news and updates about it. Maybe they really want to surprise us

Most if not all CEO like to leave his legacy behind. Airline uniform and livery is expensive to change, are probably the best legacy a CEO could have.

Regarding their partnership with Liverpool FC. Strange that they didnt take advantage of it. There's no sign of the partnership in the aircraft or during any cabin announcement. GA paint an aircraft in LFC theme during their tenure. I remember AK was milking it for all its worth when they partnered MUFC.

Yes, it must be one of the most low key sponsorship ever !

Even when I was at Anfield last week, there wasn't any sign of the MH partnership - if there was, it wasn't significant enough to grab anyone's attention

So far only noticed flashes on the advert boards on telly during Anfield match days :)

Regarding their partnership with Liverpool FC. Strange that they didnt take advantage of it. There's no sign of the partnership in the aircraft or during any cabin announcement. GA paint an aircraft in LFC theme during their tenure. I remember AK was milking it for all its worth when they partnered MUFC.

It is likely someone high in the food chain is a Liverpool fan, so he could get the best seat in the stadium.

Yes, it must be one of the most low key sponsorship ever !

Even when I was at Anfield last week, there wasn't any sign of the MH partnership - if there was, it wasn't significant enough to grab anyone's attention

So far only noticed flashes on the advert boards on telly during Anfield match days :)

I thought that was indeed the extent of the partnership, a low key partnership rather than a full blown one...

Excerpt from The star:

"Under the partnership, MAS will get numerous benefits including LED and static board brand exposure at each home game at Anfield and exposure on the Liverpool FC website, publications and Facebook page"

It's definitely not a big sponsorship like Garuda used to have.. Even on the website the MAS logo is down there along with Konami, Maxxis etc rather than the big players..

Sign in to follow this