MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Pieter C.

anyone spotting 30JUL05 at KLIA ?

Guys,

If any of you spotting early that morning, would you mind taking some action pictures for me on 30JUL05 ?

Arrival around 6am on MH017 (supposed to be 9M-MPI) and departing around 7.15am on MH2604 (734 to BKI)...

For everyone's info

On 7/31 -

CX's brand-new A333 Enhanced (Rego B-LAC, delivered 7/28) is flying HKG-KUL-HKG 0920-1300/1400-1755 as CX723/722.

Thanks for the info, guys.

I was unable to make it as I have an appointment in town.

I am sure some spotters here might be able to make it.

This is interesting!!! I am dying to spot at KLIA for I have not been there for ages!!! Can even get one which Pieter is on! So good! Anyone spotting?? I need a ride as I don't know the directions around the spotting areas. Please let me know: 012-5709266 B)

Oh btw, 6, 7 am seem too early, huh?

Guys,

If any of you spotting early that morning, would you mind taking some action pictures for me on 30JUL05 ?

Arrival around 6am on MH017 (supposed to be 9M-MPI) and departing around 7.15am on MH2604 (734 to BKI)...

3466[/snapback]

Pieter... i will be at KLIA tomorrow but not that early because i need to send my girl friend to work first. Sorry about that :(

jonathan,

how sweet of you to your girlfriend. had never done this before. more so on saturday. hehehehe..... by the way, please take for us CX alpha charlie ok! thenx to danny for the good tip!

and wow, pieter is back!

Guys,

Hold your horses :o

I'll be flying later to Malaysia ;)

This is for my wife and daughter only: would love to see some action-shots of you bro's, of their aircraft: PLEEZE, PLEEZE :rolleyes:

They are now confirmed on MH017 (seats 36J/36K(, so on the right-hand side (over the wing ???) and the aircraft is 9M-MPI...departure is planned on MH2604, all for 30JUL05...

I'll let you guys know my travel-plans in about 1 week: will have to check for availability 1st (and most flights look packed :angry: )

Thanks for your help sofar :)

Guys,

Hold your horses  :o

I'll be flying later to Malaysia  ;)

This is for my wife and daughter only: would love to see some action-shots of you bro's, of their aircraft: PLEEZE, PLEEZE  :rolleyes:

They are now confirmed on MH017 (seats 36J/36K(, so on the right-hand side (over the wing ???) and the aircraft is 9M-MPI...departure is planned on MH2604, all for 30JUL05...

I'll let you guys know my travel-plans in about 1 week: will have to check for availability 1st (and most flights look packed  :angry: )

Thanks for your help sofar  :)

3514[/snapback]

Pieter,

I don't think we'll be able to get shots of your wife and daughter's flight as it arrives quite early in the morning! However, I'm sure we'll be there to get photos of your aircraft arriving! (provided you use KLM :) )

Imran,

no sweat tongue.gif

probably will arrive via HKG on CX as all KL/MH flights fully booked well into August;

on another topic:

PH-BFY with AF-KL nose-logo is scheduled to pass thru KUL 31jul (KL0809/0810)

PH-BFU with AF-KL nose-logo is scheduled to pass thru KUL 01aug (KL0809/0810)

(subject to change; don't shoot the messenger smile.gif )

so, I expect Azahan to make some nice nose shots (his favourite laugh.gif )

Imran,

no sweat  tongue.gif

probably will arrive via HKG on CX as all KL/MH flights fully booked well into August;

on another topic:

PH-BFY with AF-KL nose-logo is scheduled to pass thru KUL 31jul (KL0809/0810)

PH-BFU with AF-KL nose-logo is scheduled to pass thru KUL 01aug (KL0809/0810)

(subject to change; don't shoot the messenger  smile.gif )

so, I expect Azahan to make some nice nose shots (his favourite  laugh.gif )

3538[/snapback]

In that case...i'll be there! biggrin.gif I hope u get to fly on their A330 to KUL. It's been coming quite frequently (not daily...but...every week..)

Guys,

PH-BFU / 01aug now changed to PH-BFK (no AF-KL logo AFAIK)

From now on, I'm more or less "on the move" and will not frequent this Forum as frequent as I'd like to sad.gif

In order to advise you of my definite travel-plans would you guys mind to PM to me your mobile #'s sothat I can SMS my arrival details to you ??? (for those nice landing shots hehehe) ...

CX A333- Anyone at the airport at that time get the shot of it, would love to see it too. By the way, Pieter we would love to know bout ur trip on CX enroute to KUL..make sure you have the trip report filled out when you get here!

30th July 05..

PH-BFL...Emperor gave me wrong info, he said got AirFrance & KLM sticker..

i dont see any...

user posted image

TK,

you took this on 30JUL, however, I was mentioning 31JUL and 01aug in my previous messages huh.gif

Anyhow, KLM shifted again some registrations, so, here's the latest update for you guys (all dates KUL dates - not AMS departure dates):

31jul - PH-BFT (changed from BFK, which returned back to gate and aircraft-swap)

01aug - PH-BFK

02aug - PH-BFS

03aug - PH-BFB (full pax version !!!)

as you can see BFL not with AF-KL logo; only BFU and BFY sofar wink.gif it's easy recognizable for the name appears in white ABOVE the pax-windows (nose-section)

Sign in to follow this