STD : 1540

ETD : 1550

A/C : 320

STA : 1800

ETA : ????

Anybody is going to the airport ? It's raining heavilly now ...... mad.gif

Oh heck - forgot all about that !

She has probably departed BKI already.

Anyone saw anything - more specifically, any pic's to share ? I'm pretty certain there will be pic's of the tourism big wigs doing their publicity stint in the local papers tomorrow, but we wanna see the bird instead !

what i know is Silk Air arrive BKI at 6pm, then take off back to S'pore at 6.45pm.

every monday and friday, same time. just now i wanna go spot, but no transport, but nvm, next year (when get my driving licence) i can go spot once free. tongue.gif btw, BKI de weather very bad since last month.

Overwhelming response to Silk Air's Singapore-KK direct flight

Julia Chan

KOTA KINABALU, Tues:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SILK AIR's latest route from Singapore to Kota Kinabalu direct is expected to turn profitable in less than the conventional six months, judging from the overwhelming response it has received so far.

Chief executive of the Singapore-based airlines Mike Barclay said the initial bookings and response received for the new route, which made its inaugural flight here on Monday, was very positive.

The twice weekly flights will take off every Monday and Friday until May, with options to increase the flights to four times weekly.

"Our new destination has tremendous potential based on the demand from Singapore. Usually new routes take about six months to make profits but based on the initial response, it might be a lot quicker for this route," said Barclay.

Watch out, Isaac, Sick Air over BKI biggrin.gif

Could you take some shot for us??  mad.gif

19874[/snapback]

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Will try next Monday. It was raining heavilly the day before yesterday.

Sign in to follow this