Inflight Magazine

Inflight shopping magazine

Flight stewardess

Cup

The tray

Life jacket

Anymore? :rolleyes:

LOL, the life jacket? i love the idea!

Flight-safety cards and life-jackets are a NO-NO, as it involves the safety of all on board !!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh No, Imran is going to moan again.....

You got that right... :rofl:

Imagine this Sebastien....

You're on a flight...its all going well...you're at cruising altitude. Suddenly...the aircraft spirals out of control and heads towards the sea...you reach down for your life jacket...there isn't one... :blink: :mellow:

Why? :huh:

Because some irresponsible aviation enthusiast took it off the plane as a souvenir. :o :nea:

How would you feel...knowing that you are, in simplest terms, doomed ? If you're on the other end of this equation...how would you feel knowing that your actions practically sealed the dark fate of some unsuspecting passenger?

:good: ->This passenger safety announcement was brought to you by Imran & Co. , THINK before you take... :good:

LOL @ Life jacket...but that one seriously don't take lah...joking aside

But for Inflight safety card, should be alright, as long as they include a routine check to ensure all the documents are in place before a flight.

But spoon collecting?!?!?!?

were those stolen??i think the airline will not hesitate to sell inflight items for some handsome amount of money....

Why would you pay, when you can just slip them into your ... uhmm purse ...assuming ladies do that quite often, my mom did that last time! :p :P) :help: :help:

Well, I am embarassed to say that I used to be one of them who would once in a while take a spoon off with me while airlines were still using metal cutlery. Sometimes, I would take that small little glass as well. :sorry:

yaah......life jacket a no no. but i am very keen to have that pyjama in MH's first class. how to get aaah?

A search on Ebay reveals that there are someone who dares to snatch life vests off the planes!! :o :o

Link

Though this is from CO's old 747...

Maybe this thread would do better if moved to Aviation Collectibles?

Flight-safety cards and life-jackets are a NO-NO, as it involves the safety of all on board !!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

yaah......life jacket a no no. but i am very keen to have that pyjama in MH's first class. how to get aaah?

Just kidding, come on, who'd do that? Safety cards, i know lots of people who collect them.... :mellow:

As this ois a confession thread, for my part, i try to get un-openned cans and plastic glasses... Sometimes a pillow and a blanket... :sorry:

frankle speaking, i do collect the metal spoon onboard, and the glass cup, and onboard magazine. but is that collect life jacket are too un-moral? someone here collect rite? :D :pardon:

Some spoons and other cutleries like those for first and business class are silver plated, and are attractive to airline memorabilia collectors. A search at eBay will show plenty of airline items for sale, and some do get verry high bids. I notice safety cards for older airliners like the B707 and earlier can reach hundreds of US Dollars.

People do not necessarily pinch / steal items. Sometimes they do ask from the flight attendants to take as souvenir and do get permission. Also when airlines refresh their serviceware, older items are sold to employees. These then may make their way to eBay and other channels.

Fly MH F. ;)

Or ask a friend who flies MH F for assistance.

I usually obtain SQ F amenity kits via this SQ F-flying mate of mine, and the crew is usually more than happy to oblige. Once he even got a set of PJs for me. They must be carrying extras onboard in anticipation. :good:

Edited by Keith T

How about the In-flight magazine and the sick bag? I've used to collect the sick bag before,but now the sick bag is already missing....Now just collecting the in-flight magazines only..

How about the In-flight magazine and the sick bag?

I think that's should be all right. On my MH flight, the stewardess say "please take our in flight magazine for your travelling guide and information" before we disembark :)