Icon Important Announcement!

New registrations require administration validation. This may delay registration approvals.

Photo

Bargain Fares

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#281 Kenneth Chong WT

Kenneth Chong WT
  • Platinum Member
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:51 PM

Heads up...MH English customer service hotline is managed by a company in Fiji...my friend was put on hold while the agent SNORED...YUP...HE WAS ASLEEP! I'm not making this up...

ALWAYS CALL the one in Malay...those are answered locally and they speak English too!

#282 Mike P

Mike P
  • Platinum Member
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

Heads up...MH English customer service hotline is managed by a company in Fiji...my friend was put on hold while the agent SNORED...YUP...HE WAS ASLEEP! I'm not making this up...

ALWAYS CALL the one in Malay...those are answered locally and they speak English too!

Last I know the call center was handled by Getronics. 

#283 S V Choong

S V Choong
  • Platinum Member
  • 6,681 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:35 PM

Sounds like "Fiji Time" to me!!

Anyone who has been to Fiji will know how slow the natives Fijians are at work, hence the term "Fiji Time" was coined by tourists.  While the ethnic Indians there are operating at normal speed.  I am not making this sh1t up as I have been to Fiji to witness this myself!!

Edited by S V Choong, 21 February 2017 - 09:36 PM.

#284 KK Lee

KK Lee
  • Platinum Member
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:58 AM

Sounds like "Fiji Time" to me!!

Anyone who has been to Fiji will know how slow the natives Fijians are at work, hence the term "Fiji Time" was coined by tourists.  While the ethnic Indians there are operating at normal speed.  I am not making this sh1t up as I have been to Fiji to witness this myself!!

In countries where the population is not under pressure to make expensive housing loan repayment, they tend to be more relax and time flexible.

#285 Dr Chuo Hock Tieng

Dr Chuo Hock Tieng
  • Gold Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:06 AM

no wonder they sound not so local... minus the lah, ma.. leh...

i thought it would be MH employing filipinos operator but seems like Fijian does have tagalog sound a like

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users